Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

10-08-2012

Almost 1/4 of the way there!

Farm

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Lol! (my post died, i may have rushed it. im in game)
I hope you don't mind me using your post as an example for my thread ^_^
ofc not.
gl with this btw, i would kill for mighty jax.

Ecliptika

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
Almost 1/4 of the way there!
I know! I'm so happy! I've done so much advertising, and the support I've gotten from the community is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm View Post
ofc not.
gl with this btw, i would kill for mighty jax.
I actually JUST learned that Jax had that skin, along with Union Jack Fiddlesticks. ._.

aeroXspin

10-08-2012

I wish I could upvote this a million times. Nidalee is my main. I love love love love love her <3
You totally deserve the skin and I really hope you end up getting it!
:]

moonie cupcake

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Actually, if you took a moment to read my thread, you'd see that I went to go purchase the skin without knowledge that it was limited edition. Back then, it still showed up when you looked up Nidalee in the Champions section, and seeing as how it was my first week on League, like I said, I wasn't aware. Please read my post if you want to discuss this with me
And once again, if you read my post, you would notice i didn't "only dress up".
Otherwise, thanks for the bump!
I don't see how that disputes anything i've said.. if you went to purchase the skin after it was unavailable.. then you missed it. It's a unique skin and to think you deserve it more than anyone else is kind of selfish. There should not be a thread just to get you unique skins but for EVERYONE to get them, people cannot get special treatment like this, others will follow, just like you, you did this because you saw another thread be rewarded the skin.

Ecliptika

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroXspin View Post
I wish I could upvote this a million times. Nidalee is my main. I love love love love love her <3
You totally deserve the skin and I really hope you end up getting it!
:]
You don't need to upvote it a million times. Just enough to get 2k xD
Nidalee is impossible not to love. <3
Thank youuuu so much!

Aidoneus

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsy View Post
I don't see how that disputes anything i've said.. if you went to purchase the skin after it was unavailable.. then you missed it. It's a unique skin and to think you deserve it more than anyone else is kind of selfish. There should not be a thread just to get you unique skins but for EVERYONE to get them, people cannot get special treatment like this, others will follow, just like you, you did this because you saw another thread be rewarded the skin.
Except Riot wouldn't be directly giving her the skin, they would just be the middle man in this seeing how someone said they are willing to trade her the skin. Just like the other thread.

sammich kek

Ecliptika

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsy View Post
Actually! People DO get "special treatments" such as this. A girl got Snow Bunny for making a Nidalee cosplay. A Guy got Rusty Blitz transferred to his account from another user kind enough to give his up for him.

Again, I'm not asking for it to magically pop up onto my account. I worked hard and dedicated a lot of time towards this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
That's cute *-* lol!

Freshwalrus

10-08-2012

dedicated a lot of time to dressing up as a character gets you limited edition skins? dumb *****.