Cheating In Ranked? (Please read, important)

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos of Exodia

Junior Member

10-07-2012

+1 mate, I hope someone at least looks at it for ya, because if it turns out it is anything but a glitch, who knows where else it's happened!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiechiro

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenUpinHere View Post
Downvoted because you called out summoner names. Reported you too, people like you is why we can't have nice things.

So tell me something, The fact that someone said a summoner name is the reason we cant have nice things? How so? I'm truly and genuinely interested in knowing, The reason we cant have nice things, By the way, Is because of the scum player's that exist in the community (Like YOU, BenUpinHere) Oh no I SAID YOUR SUMMONER NAME! OH DEARY ME! OH GOD! Please report me! Guess what, People post in game screen shots ALL THE TIME on these forums, And guess what? They have the summoner names of EVERY PLAYER IN THAT GAME! Oh my! Boo ****ing hoo, The point is, It doesn't matter if you say or show someone's summoner name Why? Because chances are with how big this game is you'll never see them in another game.

This little fact that his entire team's client crashed and the enemies didn't begs the question on WHY did it happen. As I'm sure most of you are aware each game runs on a different connection then every other game, This goes for ALL games, Ranked, Normal AND Custom. This being said there is literally only 1 way to do this, Find that exact connection and severe it for the 5 player's on the opposing team while not severing it for your own team. This can only be done by 3 sources 1) An in game source 2) Riot(Which if they did it it'd be the entire server, Not the connection) or 3) Someone outside of the game but SOMEHOW able to track down the exact game connection and the 5 player's on his team.

That being said, There's only 1 way that this could've happened, Cheating


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Drop hack op?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiechiro View Post
So tell me something, The fact that someone said a summoner name is the reason we cant have nice things? How so? I'm truly and genuinely interested in knowing, The reason we cant have nice things, By the way, Is because of the scum player's that exist in the community (Like YOU, BenUpinHere) Oh no I SAID YOUR SUMMONER NAME! OH DEARY ME! OH GOD! Please report me! Guess what, People post in game screen shots ALL THE TIME on these forums, And guess what? They have the summoner names of EVERY PLAYER IN THAT GAME! Oh my! Boo ****ing hoo, The point is, It doesn't matter if you say or show someone's summoner name Why? Because chances are with how big this game is you'll never see them in another game.

This little fact that his entire team's client crashed and the enemies didn't begs the question on WHY did it happen. As I'm sure most of you are aware each game runs on a different connection then every other game, This goes for ALL games, Ranked, Normal AND Custom. This being said there is literally only 1 way to do this, Find that exact connection and severe it for the 5 player's on the opposing team while not severing it for your own team. This can only be done by 3 sources 1) An in game source 2) Riot(Which if they did it it'd be the entire server, Not the connection) or 3) Someone outside of the game but SOMEHOW able to track down the exact game connection and the 5 player's on his team.

That being said, There's only 1 way that this could've happened, Cheating

THANK YOU!!

I find it amazingly hard to believe that 5 people on the same team just HAPPENED to disconnect during an easily won game giving the enemy team an easy victory.

I truly wish riot would see this because its bothering me. I have no problem with a loss due to myself being incompetent in a crucial moment, or teammate screwing up, or hell, even a teammate trolling. thats whatever, trolls are trolls and no matter who you are, you will run into one eventually.

But when i see an easily won game, and i get what i believe to be hacked and cheated, thats just wrong.

When i go on a losing streak, i take my break from league. When i go on a winning streak, i continue to play. When i am fairly even, i still play. But since this horrible event, i just dont find the want to play at all.

Given, i probably wont run into the hacker at all. But riot themselves has said this "We all represent League" so naturally im going to lose alot of respect for the game =/

I'll probably be playing once i get off work tomorrow. And i'll probably continue to play ranked. But this seriously needs to be seen by a riot member JUST INCASE someone in that game was reported for hacking in the past.

THAT is why i want to get this noticed. I want the peoples justice (loved that show).
I wouldn't wish for this to happen to any other person in the game. And thats why i need a riot member to see this.

Thank you all for your support! =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiechiro

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster View Post
THANK YOU!!

I find it amazingly hard to believe that 5 people on the same team just HAPPENED to disconnect during an easily won game giving the enemy team an easy victory.

I truly wish riot would see this because its bothering me. I have no problem with a loss due to myself being incompetent in a crucial moment, or teammate screwing up, or hell, even a teammate trolling. thats whatever, trolls are trolls and no matter who you are, you will run into one eventually.

But when i see an easily won game, and i get what i believe to be hacked and cheated, thats just wrong.

When i go on a losing streak, i take my break from league. When i go on a winning streak, i continue to play. When i am fairly even, i still play. But since this horrible event, i just dont find the want to play at all.

Given, i probably wont run into the hacker at all. But riot themselves has said this "We all represent League" so naturally im going to lose alot of respect for the game =/

I'll probably be playing once i get off work tomorrow. And i'll probably continue to play ranked. But this seriously needs to be seen by a riot member JUST INCASE someone in that game was reported for hacking in the past.

THAT is why i want to get this noticed. I want the peoples justice (loved that show).
I wouldn't wish for this to happen to any other person in the game. And thats why i need a riot member to see this.

Thank you all for your support! =D
I should further clarify however, It doesn't mean it was done by someone in the game or by someone who knew about that particular game, This can be a random hack that has no relation too it, However, The one thing that is clear:

Riot Server's have been hacked once again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiechiro View Post
I should further clarify however, It doesn't mean it was done by someone in the game or by someone who knew about that particular game, This can be a random hack that has no relation too it, However, The one thing that is clear:

Riot Server's have been hacked once again
When are they not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster View Post
Yeah thats how i feel lol. I even put their names just incase people read this and goes "OH HEY I PLAYED AGAINST HIM AND THAT SAME THING HAPPENED!!!" Just out of luck ya know

People like that guy just like to feel mean. Whatever =/
Still against the summoners code. This puts you in the wrong more than your enemy team, because we can clearly see you break the rules here, and not some maybe from your game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
Still against the summoners code. This puts you in the wrong more than your enemy team, because we can clearly see you break the rules here, and not some maybe from your game.
I'm not calling anybody out. You obviously dont read the summoners code because it states that personally calling someone out is against the rules.

If i go "EVERYBODY ATTENTION. ONESIXTHIRISH IS A TROLL!!!!" yes thats wrong and i should be reported.

If im informing a vast group of people knowledge about a game that happened where some 'tom foolary"' was afoot, then no its not against the summoners code.

I gave people information, hoping that someone could read what i said and go "woah, that guy was in a game i played in just now and the same thing happened! now this definitely isn't a coincidence!"

But for the fun of it, lets say i am in the wrong. Is it really that serious to report me all because I was in a game that i find very suspicious?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
Still against the summoners code. This puts you in the wrong more than your enemy team, because we can clearly see you break the rules here, and not some maybe from your game.
Also i never said it was somebody from the enemy team, for all i know there could have been a troll on my team that did it.

Also read what Ruskraaz says. It was a simple playerlist dude.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster View Post
I'm not calling anybody out. You obviously dont read the summoners code because it states that personally calling someone out is against the rules.

If i go "EVERYBODY ATTENTION. ONESIXTHIRISH IS A TROLL!!!!" yes thats wrong and i should be reported.

If im informing a vast group of people knowledge about a game that happened where some 'tom foolary"' was afoot, then no its not against the summoners code.

I gave people information, hoping that someone could read what i said and go "woah, that guy was in a game i played in just now and the same thing happened! now this definitely isn't a coincidence!"

But for the fun of it, lets say i am in the wrong. Is it really that serious to report me all because I was in a game that i find very suspicious?
Oh sorry, I forgot how under represented tom-foolery is in the Code.


123