Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brynsul

10-08-2012

I am sad to see the semifinals have the problems they had but I can easily chalk it up to a learning experience and know that Riot will fix it in the future.

I believe in Riot.

Voorshwa

10-08-2012

I'm very satisfied. Have really enjoyed the game and I feel Riot actually cares about the players even though it is F2P. My only complaint is the community and that's really out of RIot's control. It's up to the players to make it better and not troll each other.

The Honor system is a step in the right direction, but I think the reporting system needs way more teeth. I report people for verbal abuse in games and yet I still see them in SoloQ a lot. They never get punished for being *******s. My suggestion would be to actually notify the people when an action is taken based on your report. Since we can't communicate with people who haven't accepted our friend requests there won't be any trolling. If that isn't an option, then how about a weekly list of account names of who was banned and why?

I don't know the right answers but would like to see Riot do more to punish the trolls and reward the people that at the very least are civil.

My 2 cents...

V

pWasHere

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
I'm excited to read this (Yes, I'll be reading every post).

Keep them coming!
since you will be reading every post =)

the reason that i am satisfied with Riot is that they really seem to be open as a company. Some people may say that Riot does not pay attention to certain issue and just ignore them, but whenever there is an issue where i think "Wow! Riot really screwed up on this one." there will usually eventually be an explanation /apology on the issue. Many companies would not do that. While the response sometimes comes a bit later than i would like, it always comes and it is always more than satisfactory.

So Good job Riot, you make a great product.

DreamwalkerLin

10-08-2012

As a support main I am very dissatisfied with RIOT. I've changed to ad carry for a while and started to learn ap mid recently. Not because I want to try out new things and learn, but because support in LoL has turned into cc bots and ward bots. You can't heal massively anymore, and you can't buff massively. If I need to play support I'd go to Dota 2 who has people that can make your entire team immune to auto attacks, give someone tryndamere's ulti on a low cd, heal back 50% of an allie's health in an instant while doing damage, force push someone out of harms way etc.

Evolnemesis

10-08-2012

As a player who came into this game, and fell in love with a certain champion (Heimerdinger), then watched him get nerfed into hell almost 3 years ago now and then just left that way, I would say that I am quite DISSATISFIED. Riot has been saying there was a rework coming for him for years now, but it has never materialized, instead they fix everything else before him and leave him forever on the back burner, with the lowest win rate and a 0.4% pick rate thanks to them totally killing his entire kit.

Taking away literally HALF his AP scaling and nerfing every one of his abilities range by about 20% was just a SMALL part of all the nerfs he got. They fix Eve who was nerfed after him (and nerfed MUCH less) first, they fix newer champs who didn't even exist when he got nerfed first, they fix champs with less problems first, they even moved the dev working on his rework off of it and onto designing new champs instead so they can release them faster. All Riot ever says about this is how horribly toxic he used to be before he was nerfed, like that somehow might justify them NEVER reworking him and just leaving him forever obsolete.

Tempestphile

10-08-2012

Since you will read every post, hey Rara

CorporateCommand

10-08-2012

Somewhat Dissatisfied. Trundle being one of my favorite champions, has yet to receive the same fixes Rengar got in just a few weeks after being released.

cft24

10-08-2012

i remember voting on this

Bomberdawg

10-08-2012

I've been playing since beta and I am more satisfied with Riot than I have been with any other company. They talk and listen to the community more than other companies. Every change they make to the game is for the better, and they strive to improve even more. Everyone runs into problems now and then, but it will take a lot more than a few issues to make me dissatisfied with them. Keep doing what you're doing Riot.

Evolnemesis

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomberdawg View Post
I've been playing since beta and I am more satisfied with Riot than I have been with any other company. They talk and listen to the community more than other companies. Every change they make to the game is for the better, and they strive to improve even more. Everyone runs into problems now and then, but it will take a lot more than a few issues to make me dissatisfied with them. Keep doing what you're doing Riot.
What about Heimer... they don't talk to us or listen to us about him... they said he was broken and ruining people's fun because of how strong he was in lane, so they nerfed him to oblivion and promised to fix it, now they just leave him that way... they should just delete him as a character if they don't want people to play him...

This promising a rework for years and then on the other hand saying how broken he used to be before they nerfed him over and over is bull... I paid money for him and other champs, and for skins; I pay Riot money for this game... I already know for a fact from dev statements that at least 2 more champs will get reworks before him, and there is nobody who needs a rework more than he does, definitely not one who has needed a rework longer.