Do TSM deserve a replay on Game 1? Consequences for AZF?

Yes, TSM deserve a 2nd chance. AZF deserve a penalty. 94 62.67%
No. No penalty for AZF. 56 37.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

You know what's worse than AZF cheating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrawChewer

10-08-2012

Both teams cheated. That being siad, I agree, both teams play a replay.

Once and for all shut these TSM fanboys up when Azubu Frost crushes them again

Rovos

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inbred Taco View Post
There is a lot more speculation, towards AZF having some influx of how the game played out due to the "proposed" minimap screen hack. There is just too much evidence to not agree.

Sure, AZF are an outstanding team. I propose a replay, and then let the game play out to who the more superior and skillful team is.

Did you not see the match? They already did that Frost won. I'm sorry thats it..it's over. I'm not sure what else to tell you people. TSM lost. TSM got handled. TSM was defeated. TSM was knocked out of the tournament... just let me know when one of these sinks in.

Gringo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starvinggoat View Post
I mean it is very solid evidence, but this is all BEFORE the reset. They didn't look at the screen during the game after the reset, How did regi and the rest of tsm know they were looking at the map if they were looking face forward like the rules say? The difference is tsm decided to try the same thing as if they didn't peak, making it more arguable if they lost, how many times do you honestly not see jayce check top bush with a shot if he's guarding tri? I do beleive that it's retarded that the mini maps were viewable from the seats, and maybe should be infront of the players where they can't see. But riot issued blanket warnings to BOTH teams, meaning both were doing questionable things during the pause. I don't beleive anyone should be punished, maybe rematch of the second game if anything. It's a ****ty circumstance for all parties involved. Riot did let me down with this and the day 3 problems. For offering such a large prize pool and trying to make eSports more recognized they seem ill prepared for this. Even the first day starting about an hour late. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's not anywhere near as easy for them to set up the event or the venue to be completely risk free. but i just feel some things were over looked. Another thing is i'm sure everyone enjoyed the minimap idea as much as i did, it just played out poorly. Other than the few minor things it was a hell of a show. I just hope things like this don't occur in the future of this sport.
There is some valid points in that post.

Some are a bit shady, like TSM trying to "screencheat" too.
They were trying to warn officials that there was an obvious fault with the entire issue.
If AZF knew this BEFORE the reset, then they abused it to their power; it's wrong.
Blanket warnings were issued, maybe TSM had the same idea, maybe they were trying to see if they could but there was no way they could see because this was before the reset like you said.
I generally believe AZF's alleged screencheating, had a major role in the way the game panned out.
As do I, I wish for this to be a setback that will never happen again, but I will not antagonise Riot because they are only a new company to eSports.

Gringo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovos View Post
Did you not see the match? They already did that Frost won. I'm sorry thats it..it's over. I'm not sure what else to tell you people. TSM lost. TSM got handled. TSM was defeated. TSM was knocked out of the tournament... just let me know when one of these sinks in.
I get that TSM lost, and yes it has obviously sunk in. I don't appreciate the use of context, it's not in good taste.

But there is more to the entire game, than just being out played.
Sure, AZF played magnificent. But imagine if Dyrus had got first blood, and snowballed top lane?
Jayce ineffective? There is more to it than you think, and to myself too.

Tempestphile

10-08-2012

TSM fanboys! hi

Fallenzoul

10-08-2012

If Azubu Frost cheated or not, its Riot Fault, the one who has the magnificent idea to place 2 GIANGANTIC Screens with the minimaps need to be fired, its not a 25$ riot point tournament, its the WORLD FINALS

Insomnia1234o00o

10-08-2012

Yes, both teams looked at the huge minimap anyway, so they did a rematch. However fanboys feeling butt hurt all over again. And I say, let's give TSM another chance, so I can see them getting owned one more time.

Perfect.

Gringo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawChewer View Post
Both teams cheated. That being siad, I agree, both teams play a replay.

Once and for all shut these TSM fanboys up when Azubu Frost crushes them again
TSM had tried to warn officials about the incident, it sure does look deceiving though.
But AZF downright abused it, before they used it when TSM didn't realise.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a fan boy, I just want this whole thing to be cleared up.

Gringo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia1234o00o View Post
Yes, both teams looked at the huge minimap anyway, so they did a rematch. However fanboys feeling butt hurt all over again. And I say, let's give TSM another chance, so I can see them getting owned one more time.

Perfect.
Okay I'm done here, not to be shady or anything.

I just can't handle how people have completed ignored my facts, and I'm trying to be reasonable against theirs.

I'll reply later.

YoshioPeePee

10-08-2012

both tiza and red beard have posted on this

you got both an explanation of what really happened and a promise that the new venue will go out of its way to make sure the maps will not in any way possibly be visible to the players

if you want to keep complaining about this than fine but stop ****ing accusing riot of ignoring the issue or not addressing it because they did acknowledge and address the issue and they offered an explanation and they explained what they will do going forward

they will not replay the match because there was absolutely no screen looking after riot warned both tsm and frost to stop looking off to the sides and restarted the match both due to this and due to frost's headphone issues

riot addressed it at the time it occurred and they have made their decision based on all the evidence. its over, tsm lost, and its time to get over it and stop making excuses