[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

10-07-2012

Within the Aeon's universe Sangius had been bored... Oh so bored.... What was it to do? the other Aeon's rarely, if ever, communicated with it. It didn't mind, the other Aeons almost never were entertaining enough anyway.. Until he felt them all focusing on something new... A universe... Sangius felt the raw bloodlust coursing throught he very souls of one of the species. Tall two legged creatures known as Man. Sangius felt some of them had found ways to supress the urge to kill, to punish, to draw the blood of their fellow men. That was dissapointing, yet even in those that supressed it, there was still the small spark of bloodlust that could not be extinguished... It just needed to be ignited.

Sanguis would call to those who hadn't supressed it. To those that relished in the blood shed. It would call to them with a dream, one filled with war, death and most of all bloodshed. Images would burn into the minds of his chosen. The dream would start with an image of red clouds gathering across Valoran, red rain began crashing down from the heavens turning the oceans red with blood, earthquakes shaking the ground bringing whole cities to rubble. A great tidal wave of blood sweeped down from the north of the continent swallowing everying but one place in the feljord that remained completely untouched.

The dream would focus on the untouched place, a circle of stones covered in snow... Sangius could be seen in a form that resembled a genderless copy of man simply standing still. It did not speak with words, but by simply being in it's presence the message entered the head of whoever had recieved the dream.

Come to me.

LightCam

10-08-2012

While Fenrir follow the scent from the hallway, a while later he lose the scent. He deactivate his claws and walk around the grassland near the institute. And hope he pick the same scent again.

The wolf man continue to walk around and soon as he look up to the sky, he saw someone that no other people can see.............

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Abigail was doing some paperwork when a notice came, the summoners who were there noticed something and required her presence.
She went to meet them in a great hall.
Abigail: "What's the matter?"
Summoners: "Look at these. *hands her some papers* Abby, while we were trying to conjure some of the spells you have suggested, we sensed some very powerful beings coming to this world."
Abigail looks into the papers. Summoners: "We want you to analyse the data. Compare them to anything you find, we need to know what is the meaning of this. We need to be prepared!"
Abby was still looking through the pile of papers "Right, but this will take some time, there are some really strange patterns."
She looks up at them and smiles "I guess you'll have to pay me for work overtime." Summoners "Of course, after all you're one of our best researchers."
Abigail waved them goodbye and headed for her office.

It was already late in the night and Abby was still working on those reports with a simple table lamp to see at the words.
She sighs and says while writing some notes on a separate piece of paper " If I continue to work like this, I wonder when I will finally find a man who would marry me and have a child or two with me. "
Abigail yawns in the completely deserted section of the Institute of Magic " Well, back to work. At least they will pay me a fortune. "

Sireta continued to observe the earth. Her wispers seems to have reached no one, since it was so broad and scattered out. She was hoping she could communicate with something she could see without getting frightened. Several creatures on this dimension are very small and cute, but sadly they couldn't hear her. In the end, she gave up trying to talk to them, and turned to the last few races she could try.

Sireta continued to observe this world, seeing what could communicate with her. Then she arrives at a strange building. It was called, "University of Magic"

It was already dark, and Sireta decided to go inside. Being the formless self in this dimension, it felt very odd being afraid of the dark, but she was...

"Institute of Magic" was where she was. She continued looking, oberving. There didn't seem to be anyone there... Just when Sireta decides to stay here until there is light outside, a sound startled her.

Eah! Sireta immediatly rushed back behind a desk, fear rushing over her. She slowly peeps out, seeing who the person was.

H... Hello...?

Maragonn

10-08-2012

In a land outside Noxus, a beach to the east, hidden behind some hills - the Bane stood in simple Noxian armor,, black, with a sleeveless garb; crimson, covering it, tied at the waist by a gray belt. A long broad sword in his left hand, it's blade pointed into the earth, and a shield on the ground beside him.

He released the grip of the sword, panting, breathing heavily against his opponent. A couple bloody wounds on his face, and his tunic torn open, and otherwise unscathed. He smiles, and pats his hands together, trying to shake the shakiness from himself.

"You're even better than I've heard, my lord. The Fields of Justice do you honor." Joshua Enes says to the Hand of Noxus, brother to the Glorious Executioner - Darius. The Hand did not smile, showed no signs of fatigue, and let his axe blade bed itself in the earth.

"Too slow, boy. Compliments are best saved for the bed chamber, just as lies and gossip are." Darius scorned Joshua, lifting the shaft of his axe and pointing it at him. "The battlefield is for taunts, strategy, and glorious death. Here men come to prove their strength, or die like they deserve. You are Noxian, Joshua, show me that you are bred from something finer than a woman in bed chamber!"

The Noxian born soldier, smiled a smile of detest. He so loathed being ridiculed, even by the Hand of Noxus. Yet, he did as ordered - and bent to scoop up his buckler shield with a gargoyle as its device, and heaved his sword from the soft, sandy earth.

"It would be my honor, Lord Darius, to show you that even the mighty fall! Haaaaagh!!!" Joshua immediately broke into a sprint, one foot after the other, gaining speed with each moment. His stance was his shield out to the front, and sword poised in thrust position of off to his right. As he closed the distance, a mighty axe rose and came down upon his shield, breaking his stride.

He grunted, and stepped to the left, using his left arm to steady his thrust, he lunged twice - both times being deflected by Darius, who smirked. As his sword went down, he braced himself for a potentially killing upercut by Darius. His shield defended the blow, but as a result of his strength and superior martial prowess, was sent soaring through the air.

The momentary distraction and awe of Darius' ability, and the head of an axe was at his throat.

"The mighty shall fall, and what a earth shattering force it will be. But not today, Enes, not to you." Darius' dark eyes melted through the reddened Joshua. "Don't expose your neck, boy. Now, come. Let's get something to eat. Beating you around this beach all day is tiresome."

Aproxima

10-08-2012

Abigail raised her head off the papers. She heard the voice " Is anyone there? " She shrugs " Hmm, seems like no-one. Really I shouldn't overdo it so much. "
She looks at her watch " Oh! The time. Hell I should get home." She was hastily packing up the papers and notes, when her stomach rumbled. She stopped and placed her hand on her tummy " Ooohhh, sorry. I will cook something once we get home. "
She finally packed her things into a neat briefcase. Abigail was still in her formal clothes so she headed for the changing room to get into her usual clothes ((picture in her profile)). On the way there she turned off the remaining lights and said " Huh, it really got cold in here. They should look at the heating. I should probably let them know. "

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta saw it... or her... She stayed back, forgetting nothing could see her. She was still afraid of her, but Sireta didn't know why, anything that can move and talk except for her, she was scared of. Perhaps it was because of the long ages of isolation, and her predeveloped mind along with her shyness.

Sireta observed her as she changed clothes, though as an Aeon she did not understand why that was necessary. She was still scared, and everytime the "women's" eyes flash through her, she felt a surge of fear, freezing her body. She decide to slip between a few lockers, peeping at the girl through several gaps before having the bravery to speak, forgetting she could not be seen again. It was strange, this feeling, it wasn't boredom, but it wasn't a good feeling either...

H... Hello... I... i'm... Sireta then froze again, unable to speak further, and went as far back towards the inside of the locker as possible while still keeping an eye on the "women". She's just too shy.

I'm... Sireta...

Aproxima

10-08-2012

Abigail had visible bags under her eyes. She wanted to change her bra when she heard the voice again. She yelped a bit " Is...is anyone there? " Abby moved to turn on more lights. She squints, trying to see if anyone is there. She shrugs " Yeah, I'm overworked. *starts to laugh* I started to hear voices. Great, I have gone crazy! Yay I'm insane! "
She tries unhooking her bra in order to change it, but isn't successful as her head falls down, shoulders slump and her face goes blank. She soon after falls down on her back on the bench she was sitting upon. Her vital signs dropped rapidly.

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta gasps at the sudden movement when the "women" fell down. She covered her face with her hands, though after a while of silence, she slowly peeps out again, seeing what has happened. Sireta didn't understand what the women was doing, though she could feel something is wrong.

She prepares to go out of the closet, and get a closer look at the person. Sireta was still nervous, but seeing the women didn't seem to be in anyway hostile against her, she gathered up her bravery and stepped out. Floating next to the fainted women, she starts wispering, slowly but steadily

Umm... are... you ok...? She has heard and observed creatures die from other dimensions, but that was only from expiring or being killed. Then Sireta felt scared. This was the first person she started to talk to, and finally felt comfortable to talk to, and she certainly didn't want her to leave already... She tried to open the gates, to heaven, where creatures embedded with the magic of holiness and healing were present, or to eden, where plants which oozed medicene grew, but she simply couldn't call upon the gates, not to mention opening them...

W... wake up! Please! I... i'm scared...!

Orihara lzaya

10-08-2012

Meanwhile in Piltover, Leia sits behind several large stacks of paper. She had overslept for only an hour, yet her workload had piled up high. Sighing, she continues in her attempt to clear off her desk before midnight.

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

Chax formed himself within a room of the Institute, where his essence had heard the thump of a body hitting the floor. Immediately, he noticed the novice Mage and Sireta, Aeon of gates, standing over her limp body. "Well," he said coolly, "never thought you would be the first to kill a mortal. Then again, they aren't dead, so I believe that honor may still go to me." He stood over Abigail and stood viligantly. "Let us be patient. She may wake of her own accord eventually"