Do TSM deserve a replay on Game 1? Consequences for AZF?

Yes, TSM deserve a 2nd chance. AZF deserve a penalty. 94 62.67%
No. No penalty for AZF. 56 37.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

You know what's worse than AZF cheating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legumé View Post
I was their live and much of the evidence posted isn't even half of all the cheating that happened. I personally saw many glances and even talked to my girlfriend about it and brought it up to rioters sitting in the crowd.
And this was by AZF?

Remember, TSM had contacted officials about the issue. It looks deceiving that they were looking too, but it was just to inform.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakarumOP View Post
I think Azuba Frost should of been DQed for the 1st game and put TSM up 1-0.
I think it would be best to:

- Remove all vision of minimaps for BOTH teams.
- Restart the entire championships again, and see who wins based on skill and strategy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-07-2012

You can't speak english for ****. Kill yourself, you filthy pub.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civet View Post
You can't speak english for ****. Kill yourself, you filthy pub.
Uh....

What? I hope this is intended for comedy, but I don't really condone swearing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pro Gamer Boobs

Senior Member

10-08-2012

I blame the system and not the players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
i do remember you being troll.
and i know law isn't a complete troll. i just put you on the same level as him.
calling me ignorant isnt helping your case...

i mean i could be mistaken, but i am pretty sure i have seen you troll. if not, then im sorry, but still, the image is there
Okay, so let me get this straight. Tell me EXACTLY what you've seen me do. Then we'll talk and I'll agree if it's true and you have evidence.

And you sort of are ignorant, blaming me for being a "troll" when you have no factual proof of me doing anything.. :S

Iaw is a female, again: You need to get your facts right sir.

Refer to first paragraph, what have I done?

I've said about maybe a joke or two here, but it's all in good taste. Mind if I watch you now, and document everything you say or do? Just to try and pin you against the wall when this thread has NOTHING to do about me, it's about the topic AT HAND.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iConvalescence View Post
I blame the system and not the players.
That's fair and I understand and respect your decision on this event.

What I believe is that the actions of certain players had affected the outcome of games a LARGE amount.

That's all there is to it for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rovos

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Since Frost didn't cheat theres nothing to find. Easy. You guys can put away your Horatio Gates glasses now. There is no crime. TSM lost to a superior team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starvinggoat

Junior Member

10-08-2012

I mean it is very solid evidence, but this is all BEFORE the reset. They didn't look at the screen during the game after the reset, How did regi and the rest of tsm know they were looking at the map if they were looking face forward like the rules say? The difference is tsm decided to try the same thing as if they didn't peak, making it more arguable if they lost, how many times do you honestly not see jayce check top bush with a shot if he's guarding tri? I do beleive that it's retarded that the mini maps were viewable from the seats, and maybe should be infront of the players where they can't see. But riot issued blanket warnings to BOTH teams, meaning both were doing questionable things during the pause. I don't beleive anyone should be punished, maybe rematch of the second game if anything. It's a ****ty circumstance for all parties involved. Riot did let me down with this and the day 3 problems. For offering such a large prize pool and trying to make eSports more recognized they seem ill prepared for this. Even the first day starting about an hour late. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's not anywhere near as easy for them to set up the event or the venue to be completely risk free. but i just feel some things were over looked. Another thing is i'm sure everyone enjoyed the minimap idea as much as i did, it just played out poorly. Other than the few minor things it was a hell of a show. I just hope things like this don't occur in the future of this sport.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovos View Post
Since Frost didn't cheat theres nothing to find. Easy. You guys can put away your Horatio Gates glasses now. There is no crime. TSM lost to a superior team.
There is a lot more speculation, towards AZF having some influx of how the game played out due to the "proposed" minimap screen hack. There is just too much evidence to not agree.

Sure, AZF are an outstanding team. I propose a replay, and then let the game play out to who the more superior and skillful team is.