Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epjest

10-07-2012

I'm satisfied. They put out champions that are fun to play on a fairly timely basis, their servers haven't had too many problems compared to other online games, que times are short as are log in times, and the games still free.

Tarmy

10-07-2012

im voting no

1. Not DQing cheating teams

2. Not fixing your problems with the splatbug for 3 patches and people still get it

3. When you download League Of Legends you download a program thats called point booster that lags you (delete if you have it on your computer)

4. The matchmaking sucks so much

5. WC drop the ball with the minmaps next the players and not being on lan so you got DDOS

i can see you trying riot and stuff but really you guys need to man up and just DQ the cheaters teams and just say you cheat or exploit you get banned plan and simple

thats my two cents

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Satisfied, the only issue being the fact that obvious things aren't looked at such as players being able to see the mini map above them or the broadcasters not really being fluid in the way that they describe things. If you want e-sports to be serious, then get your casters to be professional about it. There are far too many incorrect things stated during the game (he just flashed away! but flash was on cd for the past 60 seconds so it was obviously a dash... things like that).

Opreich

10-07-2012

No.

Morcert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I just want a decent kah'zix, the skin is awesome but i just cant place it on todays meta or game, justcant make him workas other champs do

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Not satisfied.
I love the game, I really liked Riot at first, they were nice and entertaining and all around FUN
but somewhere along the lines Riot lost the term FUN
..now we get crappy over done and serious skins...birthday fiddle, brolaf stuff like that, those were awesome..now we get...fire, ice, water..zz fallign asleep.

on top of that, riot really picks and chooses their comments...when something controversal comes up, they avoid it like granny coming to squeeze your cheeks. all the while they are posting in other threads about a dumb lolmeme someone made, or something random...neglecting the part of the community that actually gives a sh~t; no TWO sh~ts about whats happening, how things are going to move forward and where the game and company (yes we as players of the game care about the company aswell) are going..but you neglect and leave us in the dark..and leave questions we raise by the 1000's left to get swept under the rug.

That looks like you dont give a sh~t about the side of your community that actually gives a damn about how RIOT is portrayed and how their favorite game looks to the rest of the world. you favor cosplay over constructivism

Valenten

10-07-2012

been playing for 2+ years if i wasnt happy with Riot I would have left and taken my money else where. love the game and champion diversity.

Koanic

10-07-2012

Unsatisfied, I'm afraid.

Although Riot champions the fact that they "are fellow players, not corporate suits," I sometimes wonder if it might not be time for some "suits" to take over. Riot is building a reputation as one of the most amateurish developers in esports. Regular server issues and client bugs have become the norm, particularly during the summer. The Season 1 championships featured various server crashes, with many of the pro players complaining about the equipment. Season 2 was more of the same, this time with a cheating scandal that Riot will surely fail to handle adequately.

Sure, Riot has made a boatload from LoL and invested a great deal in the community. But they seem to have simply thrown money at the Season 2 Championships without really addressing the problems of Season 1. As a result, Riot seems less like a team of professionals and more like a toddler pounding on a piano.

Malgana

10-07-2012

The tourney was a huge mess IMO, but I don't watch them that often anyway so I really don't care as much.
I mostly play the game for the character developments, and with all the reworks they're getting out lately I'd have to say I'm moderately satisfied.
Only thing I hate is that Udyr will probably never get a new skin seemingly because "Making a skin for him is like making 4 skins in one so it takes too much work", yet there's champs out there who have 7 skins.

Miss Fortune?
Teemo?
Kog'maw?
Annie?
Malphite?
Kat?

A lot of champs have like 5-8 skins each (Retired included) so I really don't see how that's an excuse for not doing 4 in 1 for Udyr.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgana View Post
The tourney was a huge mess IMO, but I don't watch them that often anyway so I really don't care as much.
I mostly play the game for the character developments, and with all the reworks they're getting out lately I'd have to say I'm moderately satisfied.
Only thing I hate is that Udyr will probably never get a new skin seemingly because "Making a skin for him is like making 4 skins in one so it takes too much work", yet there's champs out there who have 7 skins.

Miss Fortune?
Teemo?
Kog'maw?
Annie?
Malphite?
Kat?

A lot of champs have like 5-8 skins each (Retired included) so I really don't see how that's an excuse for not doing 4 in 1 for Udyr.
Manbearpig+...?