Tips and Advice Post-6 Jungle

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bittlez

10-07-2012

Would you mind rushing into doing the carry-jungle videos? I'd love to see how you overcome the tremendous jungle income nerf that came with season 2.

Ya'know.. the one that forces an assassin like nocturne to go HoG and tanky items because he can't afford the AD ones? Or how an early oracle(from him or enemy) really screws these types over?

I just want to see how someone who makes vids about the jungle are trying to cope with the issues... Probably just 100% support jungler all the time? Lee sin can arguable be considered a support jungle now as well as shyvana and with how people build nocturne.. him too.

Ranger14

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPumpkin View Post
Would you mind rushing into doing the carry-jungle videos? I'd love to see how you overcome the tremendous jungle income nerf that came with season 2.

Ya'know.. the one that forces an assassin like nocturne to go HoG and tanky items because he can't afford the AD ones? Or how an early oracle(from him or enemy) really screws these types over?

I just want to see how someone who makes vids about the jungle are trying to cope with the issues... Probably just 100% support jungler all the time? Lee sin can arguable be considered a support jungle now as well as shyvana and with how people build nocturne.. him too.
I love Shyv jungle and Riven jungle. However, you have to really be on point with ganks and they can't go wrong or you fall behind. HoG is more of a safer choice incase you fall behind.

Glarolar

10-08-2012

loving these

Ranger14

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarolar View Post
loving these
I'm glad what's your favorite?