5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Popes Face

10-07-2012

Riot: Give this man his name back.

Its not meant to be offensive and if people are taking offense to it... then they are too sensitive. There is a line between what is offensive and what is witty, this is clearly WAAAY on the witty side of the spectrum. The people who are offended by 5HITCOMBO (don't ban me bro) are also the people that giggle whenever someone says "butt". People who have yet to reach a high school level of maturity do not need to be playing league.

Judging from the above posts, I think the community is in agreement.. give this man his name back.

Meteonyker

10-07-2012

They shouldve renamed you C C C C COMBOBREAKER

jebroni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Hmm, I think I read a elo hell post from you before.

Woah dude what happened to rewt o___o
That guy used to be like 1800 elo...

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

what a 5hitty thing to do. '

gg riot.

Amocoru

10-07-2012

I have an alt named "Rape Facer" and I've asked people to report me multiple times because I think it would be funny to see what riot would change it to...but it never happens.

MarthaJones

10-07-2012

I support this post. If your name is innapropriate then the standard has been set too low imo.
wtf is a (s)hit combo, seriously. unless i am incredibly oblivious to a known meaning , **** combo it is a meaningless phrase.

I see far more slightly innapropriate names get ignored because they're slightly humorous (although innapropriate). Your name isn't funny, its not innapropriate, it has an altered version of a synonym of feces in the second-most interpretation of your name. Its like. hiding a hidden message that says poop. is that so bad?

Supaka

10-07-2012

+1 for 5HITCOMBO!

Eacrappies

10-07-2012

Your name breaks naming rules. Plain and simple. I don't care how "famous" you are.

Shikab

10-07-2012

Well, seems like someone already used 5hitcombo, a lvl 1, thats funny

5HATCOMBO

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eacrappies View Post
Your name breaks naming rules. Plain and simple. I don't care how "famous" you are.
Uh... so does yours, though...