DW guys, Tristana has no mid game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

10-07-2012

15 minutes into game.

*An enemy is legendary!*

Well... if you feed her that much,of course she has no mid game. She jumps straight into late game items T.T

Pikachuux3

10-07-2012

My sentiments exactly, as a person who mains Tristana, I am usually fed by the time it's mid game, that I don't need to worry about how bad it is for her.

Scarlet Flandre

10-07-2012

duplicate thread for the giggles?

The Guardian 009

10-07-2012

From someone with no AD scaling at all- brutlizer and black cleaver could eliminate the mid game crisis. If you did amazing in early then gg

And it was K

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuux3 View Post
My sentiments exactly, as a person who mains Tristana, I am usually fed by the time it's mid game, that I don't need to worry about how bad it is for her.
I felt the same way, then I started running in to competent opponents. Yes, if you can get fed, you skip over her lackluster midgame. But good opponents won't let you get fed. You might gain a small advantage, but it won't be enough, especially when they have a strong midgame carry like Corki outperforming you even at a disadvantage. God forbid you end up even with their carry.

And it was K

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guardian 009 View Post
From someone with no AD scaling at all- brutlizer and black cleaver could eliminate the mid game crisis. If you did amazing in early then gg
How would Brutalizer help her at all? Her weak midgame is due to her skills not really scaling into that point (and one being very dangerous to use), so she relies on auto attacks. She becomes relevant again when her auto attacks are strong enough. Black Cleaver could actually be helpful, but the CDR from a Brutalizer is just wasted.

Tammerlein

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
How would Brutalizer help her at all? Her weak midgame is due to her skills not really scaling into that point (and one being very dangerous to use), so she relies on auto attacks. She becomes relevant again when her auto attacks are strong enough. Black Cleaver could actually be helpful, but the CDR from a Brutalizer is just wasted.
He's referring to the armor pen

And it was K

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammerlein View Post
He's referring to the armor pen
Is the flat pen really worth wasting gold on CDR though? It could be invested into a big late game item. And how is Ghostblade on her? Now I wish I could do the math.

Bilcosby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Is the flat pen really worth wasting gold on CDR though? It could be invested into a big late game item. And how is Ghostblade on her? Now I wish I could do the math.
The ghostblade synergies well with rapid fire.

The Guardian 009

10-08-2012

Quote:
http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...pt-1-ad-caster this article goes into depth given the mathematics of more effective builds.