Summoner's Code discriminates against personality types.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levigasm

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrend67 View Post
I'm just saying that people who run their mouths like ******* at people IRL tend to wind up in the hospital or alone for the rest of their lives.
Another fail attempt at being a hard ass. 0/10

Impaler Alucard

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iH8FatChicks View Post
Another fail attempt at being a hard ass. 0/10
Says the one **** talking over the internet.

Haters gonna hate.

msgerbs

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOTFTOOKMYNAME View Post
If you don't like it, don't accept it. They're not forcing you.

But really, it's to promote good sportmanship. Not discrimination. I'm very competitive. I'm very passionate about gaming. I don't rage and get ticked off at my teammates over things before I try to fix it. I do what I can to enjoy the game rather than flipping out and stressing myself and my team out over it.

Really, it discriminates against those that don't try to be good sports - which it should.
Good sportsmanship in a random matchmaking is a joke. I can try to be a good sport all I want, I'm still going to get frustrated as all hell when riot breaks my favorite champion and I get the short stick of every single team.

Insanity Cow

10-07-2012

summoner's code discriminates against ******s

it's one thing to yell at a feeding team member that you know well (regi, hsgg) but it's something else if you're raging extremely hard at someone for dying once in a normal game

Levigasm

10-07-2012

Here i'll talk really slow so you can understand, You have no haters. 0/10 AGAIN.

Impaler Alucard

10-07-2012

Quote:
Here i'll talk really slow so you can understand, You have no haters. 0/10 AGAIN.
Dat quote bro.

Pattata

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Good sportsmanship in a random matchmaking is a joke. I can try to be a good sport all I want, I'm still going to get frustrated as all hell when riot breaks my favorite champion and I get the short stick of every single team.

So there's a good test for you, no? Your favorite champion not being up to par isn't an excuse to be a poor sport. Sportsmanship in random matchmaking is a joke how? I don't see how that's any different than pre-mades, ranked, etc. It's just about being polite to people that just want to enjoy the game.

Levigasm

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrend67 View Post
Dat quote bro.
Attempts to use memes on LoL forums. 0/10

Impaler Alucard

10-07-2012

Quote:
Attempts to use memes on LoL forums. 0/10
Says the guy going "0/10" in every post.

Flaming Tribble

10-07-2012

im a VERY "passionate" player. i rant, i scream, i yell, i make nasty roleplay remarks at times. I was banned once for doing this, till i figure it out. See Riot doesn't want just normal passionate people they want passion with a purpose. If u wana cut lose with you inner monster and verbally horsewhip your fellow players cuase ur having a bad day, or you just hate life, well expect that kinda attitude to be hit with the almighty judgement hammer. However if your like me, scathinly point out exactly what the fools im forced to suffer are really doing to tick me off, maybe they feed, or troll, or walk face first into 4 people that we all saw coming a mile away.

When people judge your case, they have no idea what was said durring the line up, (just today in ranked i had some low life say they had my toon and really wanted bliz, i only found out after i locked in bliz was they just wanted to be sure they got bliz and really didn't have my toon), All people can see is the chat, and the kill / death / assist score. it doens't tell them when someone died (if early game feeding went on and you got butt stommped later cuase of it well they have no way of knowing).

where was i going with this, oh ya, passionate, be passionate if u want to but be constructivly passionate, explain in the midist of ur outpouring of emotion why you have just cause to be emotional. When ur being emotional to your teammate tell them what their doing wrong "Stop pushing so far up you stupid @#$@#% how many times does shaco have to gank ur sorry butt before you learn to watch for him? Why aren't your bushes warded?".

You'll find riot much more forgiving of people who are ratinonally manatical, then just a pure emo, (which honestly, who likes that?)