Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jotnet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

This just goes to show how Dota 2 is better than league of legends.

Xyltin

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayunah View Post
All of the integrity of this tournament has been lost.

If this had happened at Blizzcon the players would be permabanned.
RIOT probably going to give 1 million dollars to a team that cheated.

Anyways I'm done here. RIOT deserves all the bad press they're getting, and hopefully season by season 3 (their 5th year of running the game) they get their act together. Or, this could just be the slippery slope that puts them under. Either way, nobody wants to see cheaters win, regardless if they earned it or not.
4th year.

Xyltin

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotnet View Post
This just goes to show how Dota 2 is better than league of legends.
This has nothing to do with the game itself.
Riot as a company did make 2 mistakes.

Think about how often steam was not available at the beginning. How often there were incidents that didn't allow you to play a game (i still can't play 6 games of my 160 steam games cause valve can't make them running on new systems with their steam file system, while they work fine with the older none steam versions).

It is now about the company not the game. Maybe you can see the difference.

Valve has a lot of experience with tournaments and events.
Riot is still new there (their first own big event is the S2 WC).
But both things have nothing to do with the game.

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

keep this thread up, UP you go !

Aerophobia

10-08-2012

upup up and away. this needs a serious riot post regarding regarding azubu frost

Trixx of Hell

10-08-2012

DQ pls riot

Xyltin

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
upup up and away. this needs a serious riot post regarding regarding azubu frost
Riot did make a post about that
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2655300

And they ignored the TSM vs AF cheating (at least the second part where AF looks up again after the remade match started) by not talking about it.
Maybe they hope to get it out of the world if they never mention it.

1scythe1

10-08-2012

I don't even want anyone DQ'd since it is all because of riot's own incompetence that this has happened. I just hope they make their tournaments on LAN from now on and that the players be placed in boxes, or at least a roof over their heads.

TSM got outplayed, no doubt about it. And CLG EU. could have won if Wicked wasn't such a giant va-jay-jay when playing a fully armored malphite, along side an equally sized gaping hole Snoopeh as a very well armored cho gath...

Xyltin

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1scythe1 View Post
I don't even want anyone DQ'd since it is all because of riot's own incompetence that this has happened. I just hope they make their tournaments on LAN from now on and that the players be placed in boxes, or at least a roof over their heads.

TSM got outplayed, no doubt about it. And CLG EU. could have won if Wicked wasn't such a giant va-jay-jay when playing a fully armored malphite, along side an equally sized gaping hole Snoopeh as a very well armored cho gath...
CLG.EU would have lost if there wasn't the first D/C.
Also the second one was not really in favor of WE, cause the fight looked pretty well for them till the D/C (both tanks got shredded pretty hard in only 2 sec while Orianna was completely zoned). This fight could have gone wither way.
All other D/Cs were pretty early and in no ones favor.

=> 1 good dc for CLG, and the others were pretty neutral

But either way. All the D/Cs sucked and it was terrible.

And then the cheating.

OrbitxD

10-08-2012

bump