@BDSandM, Fujou and Mere Intricacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

10-07-2012

Three people with shocking different ideology.

I saw this video by a non-MRA , curiously enough, and it reminded me of what was discussed earlier.

I would like your thoughts.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I have no idea what an MRA is... ?

Also I have no sound atm watch it when I get home...

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

From what JtF says it sounds like a gay group of guys who were straight but are bitter that they were shot down by girls so much it flipped them

Fujiou

10-07-2012

I've started the video, and I hate it. About 2 minutes in.

I've heard that in Brazil or some shit, they don't do the whole proposal thing. A couple just discusses whether or not they should get married, and then they decide on it together.

Jesus the Friend

10-07-2012

I await your thoughts, it should be interesting to see your different perspectives.

I doubt BDSandM will participate, but we'll see.

Fujiou

10-07-2012

His little outrage at gender bias in an article clearly targeted at women was pretty misguided and pointless.

Why do you say this guy is a non-MRA? His youtube name is TheIgnoredGender.

Mere Intricacy

10-07-2012

What the hell is an mra!!!

UrsaMinor

10-07-2012

Men's Rights Activist.

I'm guessing.

Fujiou

10-07-2012

This guy is a fucking homo. He says "two men fighting over a woman is pathetic." I don't understand that at all.

I'm all for men's rights, but this guy comes across as a bit of a misogynist. I also get a real kick out of how he only uses movie examples to support his claims about the real world.

Jesus the Friend

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Why do you say this guy is a non-MRA? His youtube name is TheIgnoredGender.
I could link you to some MRA work if you want, you'll notice the difference immediately.

I have yet to see himself claim he is an MRA, and the tenets of MRA philosophy are not a part of his video. He is a LOT closer to an MGTOW("Men going their own way") than an MRA, I could be wrong though.

Anyway MRAs don't believe men are ignored, they know that they are greatly discriminated against, being ignored would be nicer.

Quote:
His little outrage at gender bias in an article clearly targeted at women was pretty misguided and pointless.
You don't want people to cite practical examples? you want 100% theory?
That'd be pretty boring and far less impactful.

I am still waiting for your thoughts regarding the content.