Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

10-07-2012

I love all the people stating that the pic is proof that they cheated.... THE PING HAPPENS 13 SECONDS AFTER HE SUPPOSEDLY LOOKS. By that time, it's of no use anyway.

VaIse

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
I love all the people stating that the pic is proof that they cheated.... THE PING HAPPENS 13 SECONDS AFTER HE SUPPOSEDLY LOOKS. By that time, it's of no use anyway.
If he looked, then he looked, regardless of its "use." It's that simple.

BoredomIsFun

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoY9x View Post
well at least riot said something
Bare minimum.

fightmander

10-07-2012

lrn 2 make sound proof booths. like in sc2 tournaments. it is a MUST to prevent this kind of cheating. shame on u riot.

Wushuchick

10-07-2012

Why not move the semi's to the day of the finals as is? Finals don't start until late in the day California time, might as well get an audience! I understand the two semi final winners will need prep time but it would have been nice to see more than just the one final match up on Saturday

Dotislav Pro

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
why would he ping after 2 seconds and risked to be detected.

LittleBlackSmurf

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wushuchick View Post
Why not move the semi's to the day of the finals as is? Finals don't start until late in the day California time, might as well get an audience! I understand the two semi final winners will need prep time but it would have been nice to see more than just the one final match up on Saturday
Imagine being CLG.eu, playing 1 game at the start of the day, then potentially 3 more, than potentially 5 more right after with almost 0 prep time.

CornerPocket

10-07-2012

You guys ever consider building your own Arena? Doesn't seem like it would be too expensive to buy/rent an old warehouse, pump in some A/C and fix her up. You could get one big enough to seat 1k people or more. Buy a metric crapton of chairs, build a custom stage with computer desks and what not... build an announcer's booth... You could do whatever you wanted.

If you did all that, you could have all the major RIOT-Sponsored, West-Coast tournaments there. It might help you be a little more consistent in your ability to provide a quality product if you used the same venue over and over, and you owned it and made all changes and upgrades to it.

Thombs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

next time you guys should block the players vision to the minimap, right?

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Next time use some common sense.