Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duskdeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Always rooting for Riot.

HunterHagen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyclone Joker View Post
"We’ve reviewed the existing footage and firsthand accounts from our referees, and we believe the player’s head turn may have been in response to a loud vuvuzela and crowd cheering. We haven’t found conclusive evidence either way and are continuing to investigate."

Sound proof headsets you say?
The casters did say that with enough noise the players can hear outside the game.

I wonder if they thought the vuvuzela was a call to pause the match.

Ultimate Weapon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I'm still mad

Celebi

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by capttree View Post
Atleast this post is better than the other Red post regarding this situation. A good start would be getting better Shoutcasters. A few things they said last night were pretty unprofessional.
I actually enjoyed the shoutcasting yesterday, here's a few points:

PROS:
-Phreak and Rivington are shoutcasting together in rotation with Deman and Jatt
-Redbaron and Hatperson aren't shoutcasting anything (Thank the lord)
-They're pretty funny and not that annoying.
-They cover everything that goes on.

CONS:
-DJ Wheat keeps forcing conversation, which makes me mute the stream til the next game.
-They talk too long in-between games, just talk, but not so much, it's like a lecture...

AbbySmaLL

10-07-2012

solution: put the teams in booths....

Emerzion

10-07-2012

How about the ping on the map in the TSM/Azubu game, it clearly shows Azubu used their screen peaking to get an advantage in the game.

Death by Lulu

10-07-2012

will u do anything for the players who had their time wasted by all these issues (those who were watching via streams) even if its just like an ip boost, it would make people feel better and less angry at you guys

Catmurderer

10-07-2012

Will we get an ETA for the rest of the tournament tonight?

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-07-2012
4 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootertool View Post
When will the semifinal games be played?
That is still being determined, but we are aiming for Wednesday as the makeup date. Please know these events require a lot of setup and configuration, so the exact day is still in flux.

Enofel

10-07-2012

I want to mention when CLG EU was doing that dance around baron, disengaging and re engaging constantly (Much to disappointment and excitement of the crowd), WE could hear the cheers when they started on baron, which created a slightly unfair advantage (No, I am not saying they cheated..). Yes it could mean many things, but at that point is was rather obvious and impossible to ignore if you were on the team in that position.