Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Counterclockwork

10-07-2012

Good guy Redbeard actually acknowledges our evidence.

Take my love. Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon.

aKa Bad BoY

10-07-2012

well at least riot said something

Sineile

10-07-2012

Thank you redbeard for clearing all of this up! We appreciate that Riot is looking into this.

Keep being awesome, and let's hope everything goes smooth for the finals and beyond!

pootertool

10-07-2012

When will the semifinal games be played?

Ariaze

10-07-2012

RlOTS ON THE CASE!

DoozleDorf

10-07-2012

@ Riot--Keep your chins up.

As a fan of e-sports, a fan of the teams, this game, and of Riot, I was disappointed. But I can't feign to understand how disappointed you all must be. It was clearly evident just how much time, energy, resources and hopes you had all poured in to delivering a weekend full of awesome: not just for the fans on site, but for those at home, for the players, and for the sport.

Not unlike those teams that lost, but worked hard to get there, made game plans, dreamt day and night of winning their games and taking the Championship, the disappointment of falling short is heart-breaking. But like those teams, there are lessons to be learned from the experience, and now all there is to do is move forward, learn from the mistakes, and focus on being better next time around.

I watched every minute of every game (and in between) beginning on Thursday, and your production was superb. Your set-up was great, the energy from the 'stadium' translated well through the streams, the flow between matches was smooth and well coordinated. The coverage of the pre/post games was great. There were wonderful interviews and 'interest pieces' that helped create a very entertaining broadcast of a very well executed event. You clearly went to extraordinary lengths to deliver awesome to all those lucky enough to attend in person. There were some truly superb matches played up there on that stage.

So you have a whole lot to be very proud of, and you should keep reminding yourselves of that as you work through the difficulties that arose, and as you move forward towards continuing to deliver all the awesome that you give us day in and day out. I was disappointed, yes, but more for those teams that lost, the people in attendance on Saturday, and mostly, for all of you there at Riot. *BIG HUG*

Thanks for all the awesome you DID deliver.
~DoozleDorf

Kaylnaz

10-07-2012

who would've thought

another LoL tournament full of glitches and technical problems

Yaomon

10-07-2012

dat vuvuzuela

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Thanks for the info Redbeard!

tawtwoffl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Still all so suspicious