@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Your wording is suspiciously specific. What is it about the requests for a granny champion that make them 'demands' that will 'force' Riot to release those champions, while the requests for Battle Bunny Riven were merely 'suggestions'?

I don't need to stretch your viewpoint in any way. You are absurdly paranoid about the RadFem agenda to the extent that you see it in requests for more variety in female champion body types. Anyone who reads your posts can see that.
there are at least 3 threads on this subject, there were many more on the Black Champion one, all had a very forceful tone.

and "paranoid"? Radical Feminists are very open with their demands and talk, paranoid would imply they are hidden, unseeable threat that I made up.

I 'see it" here because its what is here, I hope you can see it in my posts because its obvious thats what i'm saying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pried

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

IronStylus - I date a rower girl, she's amazing. She squats 330 and has the nicest shoulders. She's such a badass.

Yes I'm a straight guy. I am personally disgusted by bony rib cages and Morgana as my main and favorite champion to play constantly bothers me with her increasingly anorexic/boobalicious splashes.

I also like to play female toons in MMO's and I love warrior classes. I freaking hate chain-bikinis and plate bras. When my warrior is hulked up in heavy plate (if you played WoW think t6 onslaught) with spikes and big haute-pieces- I think it's awesome. I know she's a girl and that's what makes crushing faces with her so awesome.

Because she's a badass. Can we have more badass, less skinny big boobs? I think badass is just as sexy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pistrik

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Høt?høtGG View Post
• Fiora’s skin tight outfit accentuates her ass.

That what fiora is you ret@rd fiora is not a warrior read the god damn lore my god if you dont read lores you dont know the story mythology and all that dont try to make posts like that
Not going to mix up into your argument, but Fiora actually is a warrior. In her lore, she was stated to be one of Valoran's most notorious and deadly duelists. She may not have fought in wars, but she was a warrior. Duelist clothing tends to be tight, due to needing the wide range of movement needed for their craft.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
there are at least 3 threads on this subject, there were many more on the Black Champion one, all had a very forceful tone.

and "paranoid"? Radical Feminists are very open with their demands and talk, paranoid would imply they are hidden, unseeable threat that I made up.

I 'see it" here because its what is here, I hope you can see it in my posts because its obvious thats what i'm saying.
Paranoid people generally think the threats they're imagining are real. Paranoia is funny like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Høt?høtGG

Member

10-07-2012

And i am gonna say that if some girls getting jealous because of some "sexy" champs if you can say a paint art sexy.. then imagine how ugly they are and insecure they are

So before they blame riot and the "sexy" champs i want to say to all that girls to go first in some therapist and then to play games

My god where the world is going on because some ugly girls/boys getting jealous from some art paint they demand to change it..

So lets not make fun with the fat people is bad...and they are gonna feel bad..

I want to ask that why they are fat in the first place? yeah because they dont have self control to stop eat

And dont say "some people dude are born like that" no they are not born some people may have some problem from pills and that but that its only the 0.000001% of the fat people

So go to the gym stop be fat and stop blame riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemonchief

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Høt?høtGG View Post
• Fiora’s skin tight outfit accentuates her ass.

That what fiora is you ret@rd fiora is not a warrior read the god damn lore my god if you dont read lores you dont know the story mythology and all that dont try to make posts like that
Being retarded is not the same as trolling. Could you please try a little harder?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aphet

Senior Member

10-07-2012

If pentakill olaf and gragas upset you then you've got a problem. I'm a gay guy and neither of them are that appealing at all -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L2 Sentinel

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaafGrohiik View Post
it wouldn't be at all. it's just the fact that you're championing this inane, mismatched logic without taking into account the artists who create these champions.

tell ya what - you make your granny champ, create a viable kit, stat weights, animations, splash art, extra skins, ability animations, and lore, and I'll buy it day one.

What you've been saying is that the Riot character creators are misogynistic pigs who only think about bust size. While Miss Fortune seems to fit into your argument - some artist wanted to make a pirate/bounty hunter/seductress champ and she made the cut.

Zyra may be skanky as all hell in her splash art - but she looks like a superhero in a green costume in-game. Her lore even says that she used the memories of a sorceress she ate to make her human form - perhaps she referred to this sorceress' memories of "pretty girls" or something along those lines to create something that could adapt to human culture - kind of like the Terminator in T3 taking the form of Kristanna Loken to blend in.

The point is - you are arguing against creative license, and basically saying that future champs should fall into your idealized realm of "acceptable". And I say **** you, too bad, get over yourself, more power to the artists.
No no no. You are not honestly representing my position. I have stated countless times in this thread that I love sexy champions when it's appropriate. I like how Janna is portrayed, I think it works for Ahri, Miss Fortune, and even Eve. But I wanted to compare ratios, so I had to count how many men were sexualized and how many women were.

My intent is not to have existing content changed. I just think Riot should take a more even handed approach with men and women champions. Make more sexualized me, make more women who aren't as sexualized. I don't think Riot are sexist pigs, but I think they haven't actually been paying that much attention to their record. I wanted to show them that maybe "Hey, we haven't really been that adventurous with our female archetypes" or "You know, we could use a bigger variety than your standard pretty face and hot body." That's all I want to do. I'm not trying to make them look bad, I'm trying to encourage more interesting and varied choices moving forward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
there are at least 3 threads on this subject, there were many more on the Black Champion one, all had a very forceful tone.

and "paranoid"? Radical Feminists are very open with their demands and talk, paranoid would imply they are hidden, unseeable threat that I made up.

I 'see it" here because its what is here, I hope you can see it in my posts because its obvious thats what i'm saying.
Paranoid because you equate this discussion with that agenda, because you equate radfem with much broader feminist positions, and because you marginalize people who disagree with you as taking the radfem position. But thanks for confirming that you're crusading against that agenda; since rational people can see this thread has nothing to do with it, you become very easy to ignore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
Paranoid people generally think the threats they're imagining are real. Paranoia is funny like that.
please, Radical Feminists are so real they are basically a point of humor and mockery, a trope if you will.

I don't have to make anything up, its all there being discussed constantly (not here much, but youtube/forums/news)