Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDCxChopSuey View Post
Cool initiative man.
Thanks! Sent you an add (:

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I just wanted to bump my thread again. Been meeting alot of cool new players that really want to learn this game and I'm thrilled to see some initiative to learn here. I'm also currently working on developing my stream, which will mostly be for educational purposes rather than showing off ranked solo queue play. When my stream is up and has videos, you can expect many videos that will show me working with students to learn both basic and advanced mechanics of the game.

For those interested...

www.twitch.tv/ministryLoL

a1sock

10-07-2012

Summoner Name:a1sock
Summoner Level: 16
Preferred voice program:haven't used any, your reccomendation for a free one would be great
Champions you play:Mainly apc's like Morgana, annie, looking to pick up karthus, brand and a few others, I pick ashe for ad, and I like cc/grab/disrupt type tanks like nautilus and malphite.
What you'd like to learn/work on: Biggest issue would be closing games. I play far too many games where everyone wins their lane(or at least my lane and someone elses) and we get as far as an inhib tower or two, and then we get destroyed. There's a few others things that need work, but I feel practice is the main thing to help improve those things.
Additional Questions:

Ministry

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1sock View Post
Summoner Name:a1sock
Hey man, sent you an add! Shoot me a message when you're available!

bluemoonprncss

10-07-2012

Summoner Name: bluemoonprncss
Summoner Level: 30 (play bots mostly to get here)
Preferred voice program: skype
Champions you play: very few champs: ashe, morg, garen, riven so far
What you'd like to work on: i cant seem to win my lane, i die a tons, always seem to feed enemy team, i fall behind on gold and have problem getting a kill. I also need to learn how to build a champ for each situation as well. As i always follow the same build or if i dont know how to build then i use recommended items which are not very good. Basically i ve got a lot to learn
Additional Questions: im very friendly and easily intimidated, maybe thats why i have such a problem learning this game D: D:

Added you in LOL

Ministry

10-07-2012

I just want to remind everyone that's adding me to please remember to shoot me a message as soon as you see me online so I can remember to get to you. My list of people I'm helping is getting longer and longer and when you add me but never say anything to me it makes it difficult to remember why you added me, especially when you don't fill out an application on this thread.

But please keep the invites coming!

Xephorical

10-07-2012

Quote:
Summoner Name: upindahood
Summoner Level: (This allows me to address where you're at, generally.) level 10
Preferred voice program: Skype, although I am fine with any
Champions you play: Morgana and Ryze
What you'd like to learn/work on: I understand the basic aspects of the game and want to understand the more complicated things in detail.
Additional Questions: If you decide to add me I will not be able to get back to you until next weekend because of school. Hoping to see you in game!

Ministry

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by upindahood View Post
Summoner Name: upindahood
Added ^_^

Sereg Anfaug

10-08-2012

Didn't actually ever get an add request from you - I sent one in return, but still nothing. Just want to make sure there wasn't any kind of spelling error or something that stopped it working properly.

Vestuvius

10-08-2012

Summoner Name: Vestuvius
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Tough to use any VoIP, sleeping baby.
Champions you play: Too many to list.
What you'd like to learn/work on: Jungling/Solo Top
Additional Questions: