Fresh Diamond 3v3 Team AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

royalrl

10-07-2012

What route should i take for jungle because i always find myself backing a lot through out the game until i get some good sustain?

Friggid

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalrl View Post
What route should i take for jungle because i always find myself backing a lot through out the game until i get some good sustain?
that sounds more like a jungler pick problem... it really depends what champion your using, if ur team has the lvl 1 fight and other specifics. Quickdrawmcprah also handles the jungling on my team so you should probably ask him XD. I'm usually playing the AP role

PurpleURP

10-08-2012

what team comp did you guys go for?
what champs did you ban?
what champs were left that you hoped not to see?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

how did you come up with your name

QuickDrawMcPRAH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalrl View Post
There is no full clear in 3's jungle. Don't go for it. Take small camps with smite to make early leveling fast and gank. Gank at lvl 2, kill small camp, go back and heal if you have to and gank. 3's Jungling is more about ganking, counterjungling, and keeping an eye on dragon than actually getting any farm. Make sure your laners are getting fed and you will win.

Pigpug

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickDrawMcPRAH View Post
There is no full clear in 3's jungle. Don't go for it. Take small camps with smite to make early leveling fast and gank. Gank at lvl 2, kill small camp, go back and heal if you have to and gank. 3's Jungling is more about ganking, counterjungling, and keeping an eye on dragon than actually getting any farm. Make sure your laners are getting fed and you will win.
This man speaks the truth about 3's jungle.

Source: I jungle in 3's.

Batman Bot

10-08-2012

If my team runs Rumble, Garen, and Renekton who would you say the best champs to ban are?

Friggid

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
what team comp did you guys go for?
what champs did you ban?
what champs were left that you hoped not to see?
Our team comp usually is 1 ap, 1 ad, and a jungler who is usually mostly ad (sometimes a little ap like shyvana, or does some true damage like mundo with cleavers)

champs we always ban are nunu and kha'zix, we sometimes ban singed or others depending on if were first pick or what champions theyre banning

eh theres no champions we have to many problems with, usually the stronger ones would be jayce/jax/yorick

MeThod

10-09-2012

why is ad brand and ap riven so op?

Friggid

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cL Legend View Post
why is ad brand and ap riven so op?
because its not