Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((No offense Unex, but you act like a dick.... And that's compared to me!

EDIT: Why isn't dick censored? Hah, maybe someone people named Dick protested?))
((I'm was talking to your character not you, jarvan was one of my favorite champion. I like his story and back ground.))

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOfTheGods View Post
((Please Unexsisted, be a little more subtle doing what you are doing. I am watching them getting intimate through a hole in a box which I am in. I am watching them but not interrupting in such a rude manner. If you are going to speculate, please be a little more....subtle.))

((This is ShadowOfChaos on my friend's account, had to post seeing this little arguement.))
((I had done nothing wrong, Im not causing harm.))

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((I'm just not going to continue apart from saying I'm not acting like a leader, I'm acting like an individual))
((Acting like individual is bossing people around? There's alway will be people who hates me and people who likes me, not just me It's for all people. I'm not saying that i hate you guys. I never met you guys in really life,don't know you guys true personailty. I don't want to have hard feelings with anyone in this rp. it's pointless to do that,cause you don't know that person in real life. People who rp jarvan, shyvana, and miss fortune accept me. As long as people who rp champion is ok with me and welcome me I well talk to them.))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

10-07-2012

(( Dude ... dude ... chill ? I can give you a medecine, but no need to act all butthurt, you have alot of flaws and sometimes I barely understand your purpose in this forum. You're just there commenting and throwin' out silly things for no reason ...

And your grammar and spelling, please, just do something about it ! My eyes are burning from such writing ! ))

Crazy Beard Guy

10-07-2012

((just ignore him and he'll get bored. Quit feeding the troll. he has been at this for a long while and never really tried to change.))

Ask the Kumiho

10-07-2012

((Darn, I thought I was going to make this thread argument-free. It was nice while it lasted. Just let Unexisted do what he likes - he's already proven that he can't comprehend things like privacy, considering his insertions into closed threads. Let him be. -w- ))

Paltala

10-07-2012

((Sorry, -hands over a bottle of vodka- drink away the memory! ))

AsktheCardmaster

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Hey, are you trying to imply something?" Ahri complained lightheartedly, looking at Twisted Fate with a rather amused glare. "So you're just going to keep me as company in order to ward your nemesis off? Why..." She pressed a hand to her heart, attempting to wipe the smile off her face as she looked away. "I feel used." The irony, of course, was not lost on her.

Her ears perked up. "Ooh, that's right! I heard about that. It appears to be a pretty popular dance with the Summoners too. Maybe it's their mating call."
((Now to end all the OOC and say..you and MF are having too much fun)).

Twisted Fate smiled, "Well that could be the reason the other could be I enjoy yer' company as well.....as long as yer' not throwin' me inta' a closet with Graves when Ah'm drunk."

He sighed at the comment about summoner's imitating his dance, "Yea, Ah've seen it.Ah really hope they stop after all they just can't match mah style."

Ask the Kumiho

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Only a demon would find someone just like her out of the thousands of us. Is she your mate now, hm? Demon?
"Oh, please point me to another nine-tailed, fox-eared creature. It's a rather rich accusation, coming from a talking plague rat. I suppose our harshest critics are ourselves... that is, don't get too down on yourself, darling. Even if you are the source of every bad stench present in the vicinity."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah gave an immediate expression of apology, but upon the threat, she just smirked. She loosened her grip on the tail, and brought it up to her chest, resting it on one hand and petting it with the other.

"Really? If I don't drop this tail, you will bite me?" She asked. "...where~?"

She leaned in close enough for the both of them to have their chests touching the tail.

"What kind of leash~?" She cooed.
"Hmm..." Ahri tilted her head, watching Fortune carefully as she handled the tail with much suspicion. She had no doubt that the Pirate Hunter's temperance was changeable enough that the other may simply decide to yank the fur from the tip. A small shudder ran through her body at the imagined feeling. Fortunately for her, it a was an innocent gesture. One in which the radiation of heat was very much a factor.

"Wherever I want," the fox responded, licking her lips as if to emphasize this fact. Now her appendage was being used like some sort of makeshift pillow... or at least, an obstacle in Fortune's apparent want for closeness. "Something you can't escape from, of course." Ahri brought her hand up, fingers finding themselves on Fortune's neck as she traced around her neck lightly, smirking. "You seem to be the slippery kind... so we'll need a tough one. Perhaps a silk collar to contrast it?"

Ask the Kumiho

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Now to end all the OOC and say..you and MF are having too much fun)).

Twisted Fate smiled, "Well that could be the reason the other could be I enjoy yer' company as well.....as long as yer' not throwin' me inta' a closet with Graves when Ah'm drunk."

He sighed at the comment about summoner's imitating his dance, "Yea, Ah've seen it.Ah really hope they stop after all they just can't match mah style."
"Oh, I thought that was a given." Ahri grinned cheekily, "I mean, it goes without saying that my company is always desirable." Though she did say this rather airily, experience more or less proved that she was correct. "Don't you worry about it. I don't think I have a closet big enough for both your egos."

The Kumiho laughed at the image, "Let them have their fun. We all know they can't be as skilled, but at least it's amusing."