Teemo Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianGirlFTW

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlyplay16hrsad View Post
teemo is indeed gay though.

delete teemo 2012
Really?Hes like the only little cute thing girls enjoy, And if you find him gay its maybe cause your AP and get owned. hes really squishy

Zerovox

10-08-2012

i'm not inexperienced, i have a few champs i have a good w/l it's just i get stuck with teamates who don't know how to do any of these things, even my friends don't really do much help, we win if we get lucky, but by myself i tend to win more than with my team, even started to try ranked, to no avail i could not ban those champ that gave me trouble, i can counter them easy but in a team that both counters each other it's kinda hard. to those who said i'm an inexperienced player seeking attention or whatever, stop typing an leave this thread, i am here to find out why noone uses all the other champions an why these champions are in almost every game.

Best BeatwiferNA

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianGirlFTW View Post
Really?Hes like the only little cute thing girls enjoy, And if you find him gay its maybe cause your AP and get owned. hes really squishy
you realize he counters most bruisers because of his range and speed boost right?

hes so strong early game because of the extra damage from his e, and hes so strong late game because of his total kit. teemo with frozen mallet, bloodrazor, black cleaver, zerkers, malady/wits end, and guardian angel cant be beat 1v1. especially if you happen to step on a shroom, which he gets to place every 20 seconds.

ratedtokill

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovox View Post
i'm not inexperienced, i have a few champs i have a good w/l it's just i get stuck with teamates who don't know how to do any of these things, even my friends don't really do much help, we win if we get lucky, but by myself i tend to win more than with my team, even started to try ranked, to no avail i could not ban those champ that gave me trouble, i can counter them easy but in a team that both counters each other it's kinda hard. to those who said i'm an inexperienced player seeking attention or whatever, stop typing an leave this thread, i am here to find out why noone uses all the other champions an why these champions are in almost every game.
I always teemo, because quite frankly it is fun to come home from a frustrating day, and completely destroy everyone in the match. And Yi is easily shut down, you just need to nip him early, or bait him, and even experienced Yis will fall for bait, if you use tyundramire, and wait a little outside a tower, they will use alpha strike to get you, so you then use the spinny attack (for lack of a better name) to spin towards your turret, trapping the Yi inbetween the turret and you.
Thats one thing that works amazing for me
And the idea of the summoners code is to not blame your team and play nicely. I will point out you stray from the summoners code in this post

ducky1337

10-10-2012

Teemo ftw...

Jewels Winfield

10-10-2012

So...

All of the "easy" champions you mentioned are easily countered w/ the exception of maybe Darius in TT, but really you just need to zone him out and you'll be good.

The other champions or what we'll call.. "Niche" champions are generally less viable in a game without the clearly defined roles and actions required in a high-elo ranked game. They tend to be counters due to their kits or items or are intended to fill a specific role.

With the ones you did mention, there isn't a "Niche" that they need to fill. They are sort of decent all around champions. This makes perfect sense... Because they don't need a certain enemy or ally team comp, or certain situations in order to be viable they are good picks for pub games, especially with the minimal champs in TT.

Unfortunately, you are viewing them as "easy" characters...when in actuality they are simple blanket viable in TT. If you don't need a special situation to be viable, you instantly become more viable that someone like say Oriana who needs a strong initiator to really shine.

If you want to play more of a Niche champion, no big deal, as long as you can maximize their viability. But, you can't blame people for taking a champion that is generally viable over someone that needs more specific exterior factors to fall right in order to be successful.

Base line that any summoner wants is to win the game. Sure, I'd like to win with a super nerfed out character and still pwn noobs. But, it just isn't as possible. So, generally, people will pick the characters they think are the easiest to win with.

The big caution here is that the champions you listed are not at all "win buttons". There are simple and easy champions that will counter these guys without too much trouble. Point being, just because the "community" identifies them as cheap champions, doesn't mean they are actually any better than anyone else.

A great example is Trundle. You don't see a ton of him, but when you do..he can be a g'damned menace. He isn't considered OP, but he has a very nice kit that is simply underutilized.

Frakenbourrough

10-11-2012

It's because they're REALLY REALLY GOOD against people who have no idea how to counter them.

i.e. YOU

Alicus

10-11-2012

teemo hat op