Hey Elo Hell N00bs Heres some advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IKorey

10-07-2012

Just in case you stupid piece of craps still complain

"Omg this support needs to ward baron"

I got news for you!

Other roles ward too! If everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY buys 1 ward every 3-4 minutes then u can get the entire river and some jungle covered and have full sigh.

Instead of complaining ask people on your team to help ward and explain that if everybody helps warding then its not that costly.

Also jungler is most responsible for warding baron and dragon in my opinion, top wards tri bush/river, and adc/support ward bot lane/tri bush, and mid wards wraith camp.

BLAM there is everybody helping and you noobs can stop getting caught out cause your too cheap to buy a ward so instead of buying 1 dorans ring and 2 wards and 3 potions, you buy 1 bastingwand and nothing else, and wonder why you lose lane shortly after you get ganked and realize you have no sustain.

There is some advice.

Help ward and communication is key.

Tuberosity

10-07-2012

...Should be common knowledge :/

awcrapilost

10-07-2012

if u are a support and you're not warding objectives, then you ARE messing up. Yeah other people can ward, good players do, but main objectives should be a top priority for supports to ward. If you're so pro as to hand out advice, your team shouldnt have to ask you to keep a ward on baron.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

i thought this was a team game

sometimes support isn't warding baron because they're busy in the bottom jungle area like stealing their buffs and ganking and etc. sometimes the support just isn't in the baron area and it's not worth their goddamn time to walk all the way from bot lane just to ward baron when your fat ass could've just spent 75 gold to ward it yourself. sometimes your support isn't fed and only had a couple wards on them that they placed down already - if you're a fed carry, it's your responsibility to the team to buy more wards, simply because you have the money, and your team doesn't. you let the team down if you don't.

a decent support will always try to ward baron, though there are a million scenarios where it's just not reasonable to expect the support to get a baron ward down. baron is a team objective, find the most efficient way for the team to get ward coverage of the baron pit. accept that many times, the most suitable person to place the baron ward isn't the support.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

Baron and dragon are both the major JUNGLE objectives. They are the JUNGLERS responsibility to ward. Supports often ward dragon in lane phase because the river is a major gank route, but once roaming phase/mid game starts, it's mostly on the jungler, and only the supports job if the team happens to wander near them.

PrincePapa

10-07-2012

Amen to that. I'm getting annoyed of seeing people blaming me for not warding the whole jungle by myself, or baron, or the enemy jungle. Especially considering how much gold a support makes, there are much more better suited roles to ward than him most of the time (unless you're in late game and buying wards is pretty much the only thing he has to buy)

DarthWhore

10-08-2012

during laning phase....

top should ward river himself. unless jungler says he will.
mid should ward the enemy wraiths or the bushes
bot will be warded by support. (dragon will be included here depending on blue or purple side)

baron spawns around the time team fights start. so by then support and jungler can do the main warding but others should help out warding too.

best practice for top,mid,adc to buy atleast 1 ward each time they go back (killed or recall). if u have exact gold amount for a item try to get 2-3 minions more so u have extra 75 for a ward.

most people think only support and jungler should ward. this leads to them being under leveled as they have to recall many times just for wards.

wards win you games but many dont understand it.

Beef All The Way

10-08-2012

amen.

OverlyRomantic

10-08-2012

The best offense is a good defense. If you have your spots covered with wards, you can gank without having to worry about someone sneaking up on you

Doeda

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahmehameha View Post
Baron and dragon are both the major JUNGLE objectives. They are the JUNGLERS responsibility to ward. Supports often ward dragon in lane phase because the river is a major gank route, but once roaming phase/mid game starts, it's mostly on the jungler, and only the supports job if the team happens to wander near them.
as a jungler, I ward entrance to my jungles not dragon/baron, if the team wants to teamfight the support should ward it, idgaf if other team is doing baron or dragon and they want me to go smite steal...please gtfo 1200 ideaology