Most Epic First Blood You Have Ever Done?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3465

10-06-2012

I know the one I'm about to brag about isn't that amazing, but I was playing as Nidalee when the other team's Alistar decides to jump in and go for my friendly Jayce. (We were in top lane.)
After chasing the Alistar off, he tries to run back to his side of the lane with about 100 health left.

Then it happened.

I went into full on xXPROMLGPROXx mode and sniped him!

That or I just lined up a skill shot. Whatever! .

Proof!

http://youtu.be/c0lHr-0gJxs

So what about you guys and/or girls? What has been your most epic first blood ever?

Cheers!

Monkeypenguinftw/alex3465

(Monkeypenguinftw on YouTube, alex3465 on League of Legends!)

nightfall ninja

10-06-2012

mine was a first blood 10min into the game where everyone went suicide because everyone realized FB hasnt been made yet....

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Was in a 5 man premade and Nunu was there jungler. We took red and set in the bush and waited for him to come to red. All 5 of us. Yeah, all that time. It was amazing. We actually won that game, too. It was hillarious, we all entered lane about a level and a half behind.

TeknoWizard

10-06-2012

Landed three spears as Nidalee before minions even spawned on a Veigar. Was hilarious.

Pobbes

10-06-2012

Soraka, mainly because it was first blood and a triple kill. I was supporting bot lane and the other guys dived. They focused my ad carry, we focused their ad carry. Their carry went down first, giving me first blood, their support finished our ad carry and beat me back to the turret, I had a sliver of life when he turned tail and ran. Of course, then their jungler came running our of the bush to tower dive me. I went W, E, Q, and he turned tail only to be finished by the turret on the way out. I was breathing heavy but happy with a DOUBLEKILL, and their mid Eve comes diving down from river as well. I hit Q, E and the tower kills her before she gets off a single spell. FB, Triple kill. I still don't' really believe it happened.

IKorey

10-07-2012

just saying but that was the worst first blood i've ever seen, its nidalee. It'd just be wrong if you didn't hit the shot. Also 2 top? It's obviously lvl 15 games.

W/e though

First bloods usually are not that good.

BigBadBennyBoo

10-07-2012

I'm kind of a noob only level 18 but in my opinion my best first blood was playing against a yi and I was laning with naut. He ulted away and I had just caught him with my Q. (Anchor throw)

Rykaal

10-07-2012

Last time Shaco was free, I filled bottom lanes brushes with boxes. Enemy tripped 3-4 of them and died.
Also I was ganking top lane at this time.

KnightxSScarlett

10-07-2012

Nunu + Udyr top lane. Riven blew her flash, her heal, and still managed to die as she got into turret range. Udyr had a honeybadger stance.

Gaiaix555

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Playing AP Lulu bot vs. Soraka and Caitlyn.
Harassed like a boss with Help Pix!
Got Glitterlance.
Used Help Pix! on Soraka, dropping her to about 100.
Used Glitterlance, killing Caitlyn just as she 90 Caliber Net'd into it, and killing Soraka outright.

Felt cool, then spent the money on wards :P