Should TSM move on?

Yes, For the sake of fairness. 38 35.51%
No. They should not. 69 64.49%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Should TSM take AZF's place?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GLaD0S

10-07-2012

I think so. Had AZF been caught in the act, as they should have, they would have been disqualified immediately. Moving TSM up by default. So its only fair that TSM should move on by default now that substantial evidence has been provided.

TlME

10-07-2012

Im not sure what happened actually lol but I supported TSM at start of match, seemed like frost won to me, what'd frost do?

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

No. I want M5 to actually have a chance to lose. TSM wouldn't provide a good match for me to watch. At all.

GLaD0S

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TlME View Post
Im not sure what happened actually lol but I supported TSM at start of match, seemed like frost won to me, what'd frost do?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2653250

^this shows what happened.

octavian1127

10-07-2012

People are claiming they looked at the minimap behind them, just cause they pinged wolves and TSM was going top lane. Then Jayce doesn't facecheck a bush (I know right, why would someone with a skill shot check a bush before they go in...), so they must be cheating.

GriMmehHeaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...inimap_during/

It is blatantly obvious Azubu looked at the team map level 1. The random ping into that brush is very shady as well.

Brethren Am

10-07-2012

No i think that the proper Guideline should take place teams should get DQ'ed and team that are left should be reinstated for their fair gameplay: Furthermore Azubu frost should be DQ'ed for season three as well AS WELL AS any team that cheated during the world championship

This is the holy grail of games and if any team has any suspision of cheating they need the holy wrath of god brought down upon them

GLaD0S

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
People are claiming they looked at the minimap behind them, just cause they pinged wolves and TSM was going top lane. Then Jayce doesn't facecheck a bush (I know right, why would someone with a skill shot check a bush before they go in...), so they must be cheating.

They clearly pinged right on top of all four of them as they headed up to the top bush, It has also been shown that they were looking at the minimap via pictures in the thread provided. Not face checking the bush wasnt a too obvious giveaway, but I mean honestly, its too obvious that they saw where they were going. Who randomly pings on the enemies top lane and just so happens to land on sona who is traveling with everyone else on her team.

MidSoulNight

10-07-2012

Stop.

Illuyankas

10-07-2012

Biased poll