Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kala877

10-07-2012

'reginald: ''As soon as there was the pause by Azubu Frost, Chaox noticed that their players are looking at our minimap''

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
Explain the ping, why does the random ping happen then. Gee how coincidental it is that he looks up for the moment and then pings in the strange spot. Then moments later checks the brush with a Jayce Q.

Also I'm not talking about YOUR evidence, I didn't say you had evidence either. Read carefully. I'm talking about your logic that the accused cheating is "not enough evidence". It's more than enough you just choose to deny it for no logical reason.

The only point missed here is you reading my previous post that was addressed to you incorrectly.
Never said they weren't cheating so how can I deny it, once again, missing the point.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerzaph View Post
And Zilean should never go mid. And yet we've seen it happen in this tournament, followed by that team winning. The pro players don't have to follow what everyone else does.

In any case, it's odd that everyone seems to think this is a game-changing, criminal offence. At least one member of tsm also looked up at the enemy minimap. Should tsm be disqualified too?
TSM watches all AZF's footage, they have never done that play before, in all of their games...randomly decide to this one? while TSM is doing something completely new, after calling that they did see the mini in the first place?

its not a champion pick, as that tends to throw people off as they havent practiced against that champ...picking a skill at lvl one that makes you SEVERELY weaker at lvl 1 if u run into someone, thats fishy, or foolish.

CloudVincentine

10-07-2012

bump for justice!

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
Never said they weren't cheating so how can I deny it, once again, missing the point.
And you're dodging the same topic 3 times now.

How is the obvious evidence not enough? You're saying you're not denying it yet you disagree on how it's not enough evidence, therefore you don't think they cheated. Quit contradicting yourself, stop playing cat and mouse with me and answer the question.

FreeWillyWonKa

10-07-2012

hear ye! hear ye! breaking the rules should be PUNISH!.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
And you're dodging the same topic 3 times now.

How is the obvious evidence not enough? You're saying you're not denying it yet you disagree on how it's not enough evidence, therefore you don't think they cheated. Quit contradicting yourself, stop playing cat and mouse with me and answer the question.
Have you not been reading anything i've typed?

I think it is too coincidental to call them cheaters. Stop saying i've dodged a question i've already answered because of your atrocious reading comprehension.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
Have you not been reading anything i've typed?

I think it is too coincidental to call them cheaters. Stop saying i've dodged a question i've already answered because of your atrocious reading comprehension.
You fail to understand and have not answered my question in full. Also note how you're still trying to insult me, meanwhile I haven't said anythng like that to you whatsoever.

How is it not enough evidence, saying coincidental is an opinion and strictly an opinion at that.

-The man looks up at an angle
-The man pings within half of a second after on top of the enemy teams location after looking up at an angle
-Then a Jayce Q is myseriously shot into the top brush to "check it" merely 10 seconds or so after the intial glance ping was made previously

3 things that all sync up pretty damn well, coincidental is not the word to be used.

Absinthe

10-07-2012

bump for justice, or at least an actual riot response to the pictures and not just a "yea we watch them"

SlainerEX

10-07-2012

Asian Cheaters
Btw,there are many problems in this event...
They must DQ

p.s. I am Hongkonger
根本中國隊韓國隊無論咩方面一向都咁狗