Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
Ok if you want to be like that.

Are you reading ANYTHING about what i'm saying? I never said they didn't cheat and I never said they did cheat, I said there isn't enough evidence. By the way I am refuting your logic, I'm saying your evidence isn't rock solid like you seem to think.

Furthermore, TSM based their argument off 'We looked to Azuba Frost and saw them looking at the minimap'

Get your head out of your ass dude. Saying 'he looked up' yeah that is fact, saying he cheated? No, that isn't.

You clear DO NOT understand what I am posting.
lol oh come on dude, there's no need to get your jimmies rustled here. Just because I'm picking apart this wall of nonsensical rebuttle you've built up doesn't mean you have to start insulting me.

The ping on the map cannot be explained any other way. It's undeniable, having the follow up "Jayce Q into top brush for no reason" along with the "happens to glance up" all at the same moments is just too silly to say it's not enough.

The way you deny facts makes me think you would have thought O.J. Simpson was innocent on his first trial.

You notice how your opinion that it's not enough evidence is the ONLY opinion of it's kind on the forums? Go ahead post your logic. I would like to see that proven wrong.

Ballbag69

10-07-2012

bump

Xerzaph

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
its not smart play.

no jayce takes lvl 1 Q..even if u just picked him up and its ur first game as him
E is so much stronger, knockback and speed boost.
And Zilean should never go mid. And yet we've seen it happen in this tournament, followed by that team winning. The pro players don't have to follow what everyone else does.

In any case, it's odd that everyone seems to think this is a game-changing, criminal offence. At least one member of tsm also looked up at the enemy minimap. Should tsm be disqualified too?

Vulpes Sapien

10-07-2012

Bump

Ballbag69

10-07-2012

There seems to be logical proof, but in games like this there's always something that makes an unfair advantage and Riot will just disregard it. They've already made their money from it and they probably got paid out if they're not going to check all of the evidence over.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
lol oh come on dude, there's no need to get your jimmies rustled here. Just because I'm picking apart this wall of nonsensical rebuttle you've built up doesn't mean you have to start insulting me.

The ping on the map cannot be explained any other way. It's undeniable, having the follow up "Jayce Q into top brush for no reason" along with the "happens to glance up" all at the same moments is just too silly to say it's not enough.

The way you deny facts makes me think you would have thought O.J. Simpson was innocent on his first trial.

You notice how your opinion that it's not enough evidence is the ONLY opinion of it's kind on the forums? Go ahead post your logic. I would like to see that proven wrong.
Looking up isn't evidence

I never said I had evidence

Still missing the point

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerzaph View Post
And Zilean should never go mid. And yet we've seen it happen in this tournament, followed by that team winning. The pro players don't have to follow what everyone else does.

In any case, it's odd that everyone seems to think this is a game-changing, criminal offence. At least one member of tsm also looked up at the enemy minimap. Should tsm be disqualified too?
Two things.

First, you can't disregard the obvious cheating. It's blatant.

Second, regardless of the team and regardless of the games outcome, cheating is cheating. DQ a team if they cheat, it's simple.

Mystic Blue Fox

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
Looking up isn't evidence
Explain the ping, why does the random ping happen then. Gee how coincidental it is that he looks up for the moment and then pings in the strange spot. Then moments later checks the brush with a Jayce Q.

Also I'm not talking about YOUR evidence, I didn't say you had evidence either. Read carefully. I'm talking about your logic that the accused cheating is "not enough evidence". It's more than enough you just choose to deny it for no logical reason.

The only point missed here is you reading my previous post that was addressed to you incorrectly.

Demando

10-07-2012

That ping on top is solid proof of cheating! if Riot doesn't remake that game this will be complete BS..and i'm sure they did it on more than one occasion!

Excited Guy

10-07-2012

I'd blame Riot for this, what if they accidently saw it. Just look how that big screen is positioned, it's ridiculous. I'd have tears coming out of the corner of my eyes from holding myself on looking at it

Once you saw, can't undo. - Yoda