Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJLTheFirst

10-07-2012

Actually the second picture is from 5:19:58 from this link, which was before the beginning of the game
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334537601

neosheros

10-07-2012

bump!

Mutrock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawChewer View Post
Okay so lets get this straight. In the original thread where this issue was first brought up, the OP stated that multiple teams and their players cheated by looking at the minimap. So why are people here crucifying just Azubu Frost and World Elite????????

Is it due to the fact Azubu Frost beat TSM, NA's only last hope at that point and WE is playing CLG EU another fan favourite?

Can anyone answer to this. If you want to disqualify these 2 teams on your subpar vidos and images, then please disqualify everyone
Me personally I don't want anyone DQ'ed since this is mainly RIOT's fault for making such an overlook on screen placement. And since they are gonna continue the event at a different venue they have to be aware of wtf to do there so they don't make the same mistake again. RIOT PLACE THE FRIGGIN SCREENS IN FRONT OF THE PLAYERS AT THE NEW VENUE!

On a sidenote: I would love if they just restarted the entire championship, cause I haven't had so much fun watching tournaments...well..ever.

Its Me Again

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
M5 is a clear fav to win...

Phreak admitted that TSM won the scrims against them...

TSM was going to lose anyway? outright BS. close matches, yes, definite loss? definitely not.

This is so noob comment lol, every top professional gamer knows that the outcome of the scrims does not matter, because the purpose of the scrim is to try new tactics, existing tactics, warm up, etc, and not to win the game. Just because you win a scrim against a top team doesnt mean you're at the same level as them.

If you still dont believe it, go research into what top Korean professional gamers had to say about TPA during their scrims and Battle Royale tournament. They were doing so bad in scrims and practice matches that they were rated as 2nd rate team lol to an extent that top teams stopped scrimmed against them because it was waste of time. Well now people know that TPA was simply not trying to win at all but trying and perfecting new tactics and team comp in preparation for Season 2 final.

Winning scrims? = for top teams it doesnt matter lol noobs think it's awesome that they beat M5. But if you look at all tournament results & objective data, AF is clearly above TSM in terms of skill level.

StrawChewer

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamantaka View Post
Actually, no. The reason this thread was created is because the other threads creator stated that he only wanted his thread to be specifically about CLG.eu vs WE. You are more than welcome to create a thread about TSM looking at the screen when they weren't allowed to. Dyrus does it. Also, there were times where Reginald had his headphones off when he shouldn't have.
The WE case is certainly one is that is grasping at straws. It seemd to me it was just a reflex reaction and he glance dat that direction for how long? a mere 1 or 2 seconds.

I agree that the Azubu Frost claims are more legit seeing that Woong glanced at the minimap and in the video there was pings on TSm's top lane where all of TSM were going to.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

step 1 : look at minimap
step 2: ping the spot
step 3: send 2 to stop theyre invade while u invade urself
step 4: hope that random kids on forums backs you up by making pointless comments (COUGH COUGH RIOT EMPLOYEE))
step 5: PROFIT

no this is not how a 2million dollar cup should be ... RIOT,,,,,
no... just no

EddyEduardo

10-07-2012

bump

adoaihoiF

10-07-2012

I still do not understand why they didnt have a soundproof booth or any sort of cover from looking at the big screens. Yes they explained that the headphones are soundproof, but there is that risk that players will look and i think that low percent chance that they will look is enough too put them in booths.
I'm not saying either team won or lost because of a result of this 'cheating' but no matter what cheating is cheating.
It's just like cheating on a test at school for example your going to get kicked out, i think there needs to be some sort of consequence for this incident.

Intent

10-07-2012

bump

ChuckFinlay

10-07-2012

keep this **** alive that random ass ping was not code for lets get red or lets it invade it was too oddly place to be anything other than the someone looked at the screen, riot check this **** out cuz this happened AFTER the pause and u saw him glance over when the game started too i saw his head move -_-