It's over guys!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyemite

10-07-2012

pfft Jayce....he was strong for about a second before I figured out ez and gangplank throw him over a barrel and have their way with him. When he jumps at me with that hammer its free kills time.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyemite View Post
pfft Jayce....he was strong for about a second before I figured out ez and gangplank throw him over a barrel and have their way with him. When he jumps at me with that hammer its free kills time.

how do you make Gangplank useful in Dominion? everything i see about Gangplank in Dominion is pro Elo tanking.

lbgsloan

10-07-2012

Kha'Zix is currently viewed as meh/average on SR afaik. Wonder how long it will take before people there to realize a glacial shroud solves all his issues.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

bout a month and a half ...

DiscworldDeath

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
how do you make Gangplank useful in Dominion? everything i see about Gangplank in Dominion is pro Elo tanking.
Be under 1,600 Elo, face full on squishies. Live to 10-15 minutes into the game and start rolling everyone while giving support with your ultimate.

Been there, done that. My favourite champion to play while I was under 1,600 Elo too. I sometimes still do that in customs, and once 15 mins rolls over and I have 86% crit, it gets going, lol. I don't do it in real games though.

urmamasllama

10-08-2012

Think about that though what does this say about pro dominion players as apposed to pro sr players that we figured it out first. Its not the first time either. Oh god imagine what would if someone tranfers bit lane nunu over

Metalfenrir

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
Think about that though what does this say about pro dominion players as apposed to pro sr players that we figured it out first. Its not the first time either. Oh god imagine what would if someone tranfers bit lane nunu over
SmashGizmo has already done this a while back. He figured out how to bully top lane with nunu a bit after they added Athene's to the game. Revolver, Glacial, and Chalice core items and its snowball every 4 seconds and Consumes for 50% for your health... Sounds like dom bot lane

Edit for dis: http://mogwaismusings.wordpress.com/...solo-top-nunu/

otirruborez

10-08-2012

nunu has been a known strong laner in sr for years. the problem is he does nothing after the laning phase that a support nunu can't do with zero items(or jungler with minimal farm).

you "win"(don't lose) your lane and still become weaker than your opponent over time.