@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcoteque View Post
Riot. Riot pls.

Or liek
"Male Dancer Ezreal"
"Sexy Cop Anyone"
Male bimbo Trynda :P
I mean... Mimbo.

so many popped collars...

Fishcoteque

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Bunnygirl Pantheon
Ermergerd. I change my mind. I want this. And only this.
10/10 would buy

Tenmar

10-07-2012

I want women to have more variety in what they wear YET I also demand that they shouldn't wear heels cause despite this being a fantasy game it isn't realistic for a woman to go into battle in heels because I think it is some form of sexism that ironically feminists of my previous generation fought long and hard to empower women to wear what they want.

Oh so far we have come.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcoteque View Post
Ermergerd. I change my mind. I want this. And only this.
10/10 would buy
he's the clear counterpart to Riven

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
I want women to have more variety in what they wear YET I also demand that they shouldn't wear heels cause despite this being a fantasy game it isn't realistic for a woman to go into battle in heels because I think it is some form of sexism that ironically feminists of my previous generation fought long and hard to empower women to wear what they want.

Oh so far we have come.
Meh. I maintain its about bodytypes

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-07-2012
20 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xengre View Post
IronStylus would you reason to say that females are rather distinct in both age in archetype in comparison to men and a problem with the perception of the issue can be directed at the much larger male cast and male/neuter (but appears to likely be male) monster cast of champions in the game that dwarf the female population in numbers?

Also what is your opinion on the fact that old haggard women do not simply sell or are well received in comparison to other designs, nor do they make sense beyond my next statement. It is great to have a few visibly older/aged women (wrinkles/etc.) but no more then a few due to the lack of basic archetypes (mage/psychic powers/mech user/techy that can be employed which visibly demonstrate old age such as wrinkles) leaving primarily fit/athletic women who participate on the battlefield (often more athletic women do not show such signs of aging, while not 100% true it is fairly accurate) making up the majority of the cast due to more archetypes simply being available. To elaborate, frail/aged women are generally not combat ready (outside above mentioned archetypes, and potentially some others... with a lot more if someone gets amazingly creative which is honestly not likely). I may not be stating this as clearly as I should but I am rather tired, myself.
If I'm parsing this correctly..

Yeah, gals tend to be a smaller sliver of archetype due to being outnumbered.. but that's just an excuse when we really could just be more clever with our real-estate.

I've never really been fond of old haggard, but that's just me. Maybe it's viable. I'd steer more towards Maleficent as a good target. Middle-age-ish-sorta, dignified, graceful, evil, a force to be reckoned with.

Nasuuna

10-07-2012

any sneak peeks at the new champion mr parrot?

IS1c4d0c584523e580653b4

10-07-2012

A very good and interesting post, as well as nicely structured!

Adumbro Deus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Sorry, that meant to have "again" after it.
So I shen'd your answer with my edit, we apparently think alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunkwugga View Post
People who overly concern themselves with sexuality or portrayals of sexism are sexist themselves.
Struggling to not be uncharitable here, but that is incredibly naive.

Rachel

10-07-2012

There's plenty of korean dance groups out there dancing in 4 inch heels, battle can't be much harder imo.

I think there are bigger issues than heels on female champs