CLG EU vs WE

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imus

Junior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unathletic View Post
I just can't believe they're doing ANOTHER remake when clearly CLG EU was about to win. WE's nexus turrets were both at about 3/4s HP, mid inhib was open, top and bot inhib turrets were low, and WE could barely touch anyone on CLG EU. Not sure why they're doing another remake when there was a clear winner that game. I'll feel bad for CLG EU if WE wins this remake. :/

WE was winning the first game3 before it crashed...and then clg bans blitz on rmk.. on that same game, yes clg was winning, and while everything you said about the match was true, you failed to mention that on that last clash, just before the servers went down, clg was severely out of position and yellowpete was just about to get chunked to death.

i wouldnt wanna be in riot's shoes right now.
they should just advance these 2 teams and do a 5 man round robin ftw LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBaoBao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-06-2012

so 10 win IP boost or free RP for everyone?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jdorty

Junior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imborj View Post
WE was winning the first game3 before it crashed...and then clg bans blitz on rmk.. on that same game, yes clg was winning, and while everything you said about the match was true, you failed to mention that on that last clash, just before the servers went down, clg was severely out of position and yellowpete was just about to get chunked to death.

i wouldnt wanna be in riot's shoes right now.
they should just advance these 2 teams and do a 5 man round robin ftw LOL.
Two of them were diving past CLG eu's whole team to get to yellowpete, they had baron and his GA was still up/active. They chunked irelia immediately down to 1/4 health before the stream crashed with EZ still at full health. There is no way in hell they were going to break EZ's GA and then also kill him before their entire team died.

And the reason they were able to ban blitz is because the winning team in that situation according to the rules is allowed to choose either to keep the exact same team compositions or to redo picks and bans. WE chose to redo picks and bans in the game 2 remake, CLG chose to keep the same teams in game 3 remake. That isn't a situation of scumbag banning, but a choice WE made for themselves.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imus

Junior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdorty View Post
Two of them were diving past CLG eu's whole team to get to yellowpete, they had baron and his GA was still up/active. They chunked irelia immediately down to 1/4 health before the stream crashed with EZ still at full health. There is no way in hell they were going to break EZ's GA and then also kill him before their entire team died.

And the reason they were able to ban blitz is because the winning team in that situation according to the rules is allowed to choose either to keep the exact same team compositions or to redo picks and bans. WE chose to redo picks and bans in the game 2 remake, CLG chose to keep the same teams in game 3 remake. That isn't a situation of scumbag banning, but a choice WE made for themselves.

ah. the provision in the 2nd paragraph i wasnt aware of.. but you know what, i bet it sucks for both of the teams anyway :\ i know i wouldnt have the energy to play after all those rmks..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyndrial

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Yeah WE definetly saw/should have seen that Blitzcrank was going to be gone, and they made their choice so it's not CLG.EU's fault for capitalizing on something the other team chose to do. Might as well make taking dragon after you catch someone out and kill them against the rules ^_^. On another note Riot is definetly going to hear some flaming for this from people I'm sure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jdorty

Junior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imborj View Post
ah. the provision in the 2nd paragraph i wasnt aware of.. but you know what, i bet it sucks for both of the teams anyway :\ i know i wouldnt have the energy to play after all those rmks..
Not to mention that the blitz at blue play in game 1 really backfired for WE and netted CLG two early kills.

Honestly, I feel bad for whichever team doesn't make it. They both had players make amazing plays and both played amazingly as teams.

Game 2 I think WE 'probably' would have won, but then again CLG was way behind in the remake and came back to win still, so who knows. Game 3 I am 100% sure CLG eu was going to win, but the only fair call to make was to redo the game since it had already happened in game 2, AND because those are the tournament rules, unless there are stipulations for turrets downed or gold leads that I'm unaware of.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foofymonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

"[QUOTE=Jdorty;29967207]Not to mention that the blitz at blue play in game 1 really backfired for WE and netted CLG two early kills.
Honestly, I feel bad for whichever team doesn't make it. They both had players make amazing plays and both played amazingly as teams. "
Game 2 I think WE 'probably' would have won, but then again CLG was way behind in the remake and came back to win still, so who knows. Game 3 I am 100% sure CLG eu was going to win,"

Game 2 wasn't a for sure win but the last game CLGeu clearly had the game...It was close most of the match--CLG made sure they had the victory for 30minutes before pushing--and they did. The poke alone and CC, WE was done; they had no way of coming back.

As I said, this should of been LAN, off the web, which is very easy to do...the teams should of had booths around them. There are convincing videos on youtube of AF looking at the big screen during pauses and pinging locations. Don't believe me, Look it up. This was a 100% RIOT's fault for poorly setting up mostly everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDfMm58Xwg

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maniac Manny

Member

10-07-2012

It was a DDOS attack that crashed the game servers and the streams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aerilis2

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unathletic View Post
I just can't believe they're doing ANOTHER remake when clearly CLG EU was about to win. WE's nexus turrets were both at about 3/4s HP, mid inhib was open, top and bot inhib turrets were low, and WE could barely touch anyone on CLG EU. Not sure why they're doing another remake when there was a clear winner that game. I'll feel bad for CLG EU if WE wins this remake. :/
they have to remake the game because there is no way to tell who wins a league of legends match except for a surrender or a team getting their nexus destroyed. WE couldve came back and won it all (thought not likely) but still there was a possiblity


123