Dear TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeonTek

10-06-2012

I am a TSM fan, and will continue to be. They were cocky at regionals, but that's because they had been dominating every LAN in the past few months before then. Also, they had shown dominance in the S2 NA circuit (1800 points to second place CLGs 1200 I believe). So for them to be confident is to be expected. Also, Dig was talking just as much **** at regionals, for the most part the players are all friends and it was all in good fun

When world's came around, there was no more **** talk, as TSM knew they were stepping up to a whole different ballgame with the EU teams and especially the Asian teams and came in with a lot of respect. Their poor showing, and the poor showings of Dig and CLG NA, show just how far behind NA really is, which sucks because LOL is "our game", created here in Los Angeles.

Dyrus did an AMA last night, and he basically said he was the heaviest member of the team, and that Shy was the better player and that he accepts their "new Korean overlords", and I'm sure the other members feel the same about the other members of Frost. All the TSM bashing I've seen since yesterday is hilarious, and I think that not just TSM, but NA as a whole need to step it up big time in Season 3, otherwise we will be humiliated again next year.

Predakhan

10-06-2012

I honestly have no idea why any teams out there talk smack. All the teams at the worlds are very very good and you only look like a fool when you talk a big game then get your ass handed to you.

The is one thing the asians teams seems to have, a little humility and respect for their opponents.

Elyzian

10-06-2012

Thats why they still get paid thousands to play this game while you're still stuck in elo hell right?

FamousTG

10-06-2012

Dyrus needs to be replaced, he's too heavy and he's arrogant as hell, Dyrus is by far the weakest link on the team.
I'm glad they got destroyed.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyysian View Post
Thats why they still get paid thousands to play this game while you're still stuck in elo hell right?

Well, since I'm NOT a "professional" LoL player, yeah pretty much. I can be bad. Those guys? They get paid to win games. Not talk **** and then get it smacked out of them when they don't even respect their opponents / aren't good enough to even switch up their style. At least Azubu was smart enough to read what TSM was trying to do by picking their champs, and counter it. Also, to all the people saying they never talked trash about the asians: Reginald says, well, im pretty sure he won't be saying it anymore, but he said "Koreans are free money on this game".

Not sure what you thought you were going to get across with that post other than, "lul i r luv tsm!"

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

The funniest part is...if not for the throws, they would've 2-0'd every other NA team at the regionals

And they probably should've won the 2nd game against Frost. Would they beat M5? Probably not. Could they beat CLGEU? I'd say so. They just happened to get matched up against 1 of 2 teams that are probably gonna win it