CLG was winning, damn it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayhawks

10-06-2012

just f.uck.ing stop for the day already and fix it or this will go on until daylight tomorrow with all the games still to come and the potential for them crashing too

SeagoingRhombus

10-06-2012

Man...**** riot...I was so excited to see this game come to an end and get onto the semifinals...my excitement has gone away in the past hour that there have been difficulties...

General Shanks

10-06-2012

Hang in there fans we can do this

Aelloon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishBallerina View Post
That was such a clear win, they were 30 secs away from winning. Remaking the game again is such BS
You can't say that. CLG's main damage was Yellowpete in that game and he got chunked really low and was REALLY badly out of position right as the stream went down. You can't say that CLG would've won this easily.

Chake14u

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahx View Post
kidding? i think not.
WE was getting off with a pretty good strategy and just started snowballing before it got disconnected. if you watch the video again, WE had a pretty big edge.

like i said, just live with it. they are rematching with the same roster. i'd say this still favors CLG a bit. if you really like your team, have faith.

Dude, CLG was turtling again, they weren't going to let WE win. Second, the point is, BOTH TEAMS ARE GETTING TIRED.

It's nearly 10:00 PM over in the Eastern coast, on top of the game they (either team) has to play against Azubu Frost, it should just be finished already and let CLG move on IMO

Jayhawks

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Shanks View Post
Hang in there fans we can do this
"Look, if you want me to s.hit in a box and mark it guaranteed I will, I've got spare time, but then all you're getting is a guaranteed piece of s.hit."

MinakoxAino

10-06-2012

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe they are in LA? which is west coast? Which is 7:00? Its not THAT late where they are playing.

Medichere

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chake14u View Post
Dude, CLG was turtling again, they weren't going to let WE win. Second, the point is, BOTH TEAMS ARE GETTING TIRED.

It's nearly 10:00 PM over in the Eastern coast, on top of the game they (either team) has to play against Azubu Frost, it should just be finished already and let CLG move on IMO

I'm pretty sure this is being played on the West Coast, it's only 7 pm here.

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

its totally in LA California and CLG should have won but "technical difficulties" IE DoS attacks happened conveniently for WE and theyve had to restart several times but what I dont understand is why all the streams are down but the German one and occasionally the Korean one

jViridis

10-06-2012

So, who else thinks this is a Chinese conspiracy since they own Riot and WE is their last team? That's $2 million into the economy of China if they win right? I'm tellin you....