As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizeryz

10-06-2012

There are better top lanes available than Dyrus. I've played enough solo que to know that better top lanes exist that just don't have the amount of fans Dyrus does so their is little to 0 exposure of their skill. This is a problem as op stated and think it's gone on long enough, something needs to change.

When is the last time Dyrus did something that made you go "Oh wow he is really good at top and knows the ins and outs of all these different champions." Or anything memorable for that matter other than trolling 99% of the time and talking about a pillow? I sure can't recall anything. Isn't that what you should be doing to get on a competitive team? Wowing people and other players while out matching them mentally and in game. If I was new to LoL I wouldn't even know Dyrus was a pro player if I played against OR watched him.

This is coming from a long time TSM fan

/Rant

TheCookieLab

10-06-2012

Not bad PR move.

TheCookieLab

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
You don't get 2nd chances in the world finals. It's the best of the best. He is not best of the best there-fore doesn't deserve to play with the best of the best.

Like I said before, I like Dyrus he's just not good enough to be on a competitive team.
Pretty sure they'll get a second chance next year, and the year after...and after that as well.

Not exactly an overflowing pool of "pro" teams to choose from, at least for the near future.

Strade

10-06-2012

dyrus wasnt bad, shy was just that much better this time

chemistryz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

Let me start off by saying i like Dyrus he's entertaining on stream but that's as far as it goes.

Dyrus doesn't deserve to be on a competitive team.

He got stomped game one. He lost game two with a pretty big lead. He gets caught out a lot. He's just being carried most games.

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.

I hope when they pick up a back up it's someone better than Dyrus and Dyrus becomes the back up.

Down vote away.

You're not a professional player, you dont know the circumstances of his losing of top lane. You're probably not even a ranked player. You have no right to talk about Dyrus's professionalism. Get a plat icon and I'll consider what you say, scrub.

OnePurpleDolphin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I don't think there are any better top TSM can get in NA other than Dyrus.

Okami567

10-06-2012

how can you people talk **** on tsm when no one in this forum is even close to their level, i dont see youre ranked team in the world finals. everyone has a bad game and every pro player makes mistakes, they will take it next year just have faith in our tsm.

WellWHOOOOSThis

10-06-2012

All of TSM counterpicked themselves at champ select, especially in game 1. It wasn't Dyrus alone. To blame him alone for those losses is dumb.

Blackthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami567 View Post
how can you people talk **** on tsm when no one in this forum is even close to their level, i dont see youre ranked team in the world finals. everyone has a bad game and every pro player makes mistakes, they will take it next year just have faith in our tsm.
Doesn't matter if they didn't have a buy in to the quarters they wouldn't have made it out of groups. The NA teams and not just TSM are not dedicated they are fine taking in the money from streaming and try to cram in tournaments between the next time the cam is on.

Dr Stein

10-06-2012

There is always more than the fans see. You can't really judge this sort of thing. This isn't solo queue, this is a team game and with organized teams. Dyrus talked about why he lost top lane vs Jayce. He chose Darius and they had a plan to face Jayce top lane but it did not succeed. Take a look at Dyrus's AMA on Reddit, he explains it there.