People abuse 3's to get titles for S3.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

garrotedGargoyle

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
So you're saying 3v3 = Easy win?

By that logic, the opposite team has the same amount of chance of having that "easy win". Nobody is abusing anything, 5v5 solo queue is easy.
I am saying 1850 ELO in TT =/= 2200+ in Solo queue/1850 in ranked 5's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizuc View Post
Wow. 10 people. That's SO many players...
10 of my personal friends, most of them could not obtain gold through solo queue, so they went into 3's with something like a 85% win rate and got gold in a week.

I don't have the entire NA on my friends list, but I do know how easy TT is, and I do know that others got free badges through 3v3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizuc View Post
Wow. 10 people. That's SO many players...
Well, that's about half the total amount of people who play TT, so...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
Then let me add Olaf, Kassadin, Lee Sin, Riven, Malphite, Cho'Gath Yorick, Udyr, to that list.
So basically, both teams get nothing but overpowered champions.

Still not seeing how that makes it easy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

garrotedGargoyle

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
So basically, both teams get nothing but overpowered champions.

Still not seeing how that makes it easy.
.. what? Are you serious?

Theres no balance perhaps?

Two overpowered things do not magically cancel eachother out and create balance. If you think that, it might be one of the reasons why your 1300-1400 ELO.

When everyone is OP, the content of the map stops mattering, and it purely becomes about fights, which is basically what happened on TT.

Two things matter on TT. Junglebuffs and kills.
Do you want me to make a 30 object list of everything thats wrong with TT? Do you need me to tell you that 4/5ths of the champions in this game aren't viable on TT?
Do you need me to tell you that TT has not been changed since it came out? that it still has an outdated jungle, its map heavily sways towards a single arche type of champion?

TT is basically taking a completely seperate game, and putting it into another game. As a result,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reizuc

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
I am saying 1850 ELO in TT =/= 2200+ in Solo queue/1850 in ranked 5's.



10 of my personal friends, most of them could not obtain gold through solo queue, so they went into 3's with something like a 85% win rate and got gold in a week.

I don't have the entire NA on my friends list, but I do know how easy TT is, and I do know that others got free badges through 3v3.
Of course there is a difference between solo queue/duo queue with 3 variable on your team, and working with a pre-made 3 where there are no variables and no chances for trolls/afkers. None at all.

I know very, very BAD players who are in 1800 range in solo queue. And they are BAD. It doesn't mean all players in that bracket are bad. Personal experience for particular aspect of play in ranked matches does not equal the majority of players. If it did, that would mean all 1800+ solo queue rankers have equal kill to death ratios, give away free kills, turret dive at level 1, and still end up winning over 70% of the time. And that is simply untrue. That is more like where I am at in the 1200's. So how do I have friends who play jungle and ADC and top lane that play like that and are way higher than me? Guess 1800's are easy too using the logic you have given for why obtaining gold in 3's is easy. Must be the same for solo queue then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
Two overpowered things do not magically cancel eachother out and create balance. If you think that, it might be one of the reasons why your 1300-1400 ELO.
Oh thanks, that's nice.

**** you too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

Member

10-06-2012

Considering you have to play not only against the enemy team but the map it's self I'm gonna say TT is just as hard as SR. I mean at least everything on SR works properly but on the treeline we have to deal mega turtlefest because you can literally stand on the Summoner platform and defend your nexus also if your purple you have to deal with the fact that your bot lane minions will literally suicide themselves into blue sides fountain half the time and I mean really suicide walk right into the lazer by themselves which I guess doesn't really matter given how you can train a double super minion wave right into the fountain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryndis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
Run Darius, Singed, Mundo, Rengar, Nunu, Ezreal Insta-win.

TT is not balanced properly, and you can easily get plat by simply abusing teamcomps.

It is easier than SR in that the amount of work you have to do is nonexistant. The whole game is basically taking red/dragons, and ganking.
You do realize that having so many ridiculously imbalanced champions on a map makes picking just as hard? Do you even consider the other team? What are they squirrels? RUN SINGED MUNDO RENGAR DRR ACORNS LETS PICK HEIMERDUNK RIGHT?

The other team is going to pick/ban high priority champions as well. So yeah, you have 10 champions that are broken on TT and guess what? They are all on one or the other team.

LOL SINGED EZREAL MUND VS DRR NUNU DARIUS RENGAR. Yeah, youre going to auto win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

garrotedGargoyle

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizuc View Post
Of course there is a difference between solo queue/duo queue with 3 variable on your team, and working with a pre-made 3 where there are no variables and no chances for trolls/afkers. None at all.

I know very, very BAD players who are in 1800 range in solo queue. And they are BAD. It doesn't mean all players in that bracket are bad. Personal experience for particular aspect of play in ranked matches does not equal the majority of players. If it did, that would mean all 1800+ solo queue rankers have equal kill to death ratios, give away free kills, turret dive at level 1, and still end up winning over 70% of the time. And that is simply untrue. That is more like where I am at in the 1200's. So how do I have friends who play jungle and ADC and top lane that play like that and are way higher than me? Guess 1800's are easy too using the logic you have given for why obtaining gold in 3's is easy. Must be the same for solo queue then.
If you are at 1800, and you have a large number of games played. then you belong there.

You ever hear of SilSol? He feeds all day long, rarely ever takes flash, and trolls super hard, yet he is always at aroun 2400-2600 ELO.

He isn't there because of luck. He's there because even though he feeds and trolls all day, he has a very good understanding of the game, and usually ends up putting himself back into the match and winning.

The only people who don't deserve their ELO are the ones who are either:

A) Carried through duo-queue.
B) They are on a winstreak.

Both of which will bring their ELO back down provided they play enough games by themselves.

Your friends are at 1800 and you aren't because they consistently play better than you do. Sure, they probably derp alot and make alot of mistakes, but they have a better understanding of how to play the game than you do, and they obviously can play it better consistently. Everyone makes mistakes and has bad games, you are probably just looking at their flaws instead of their strengths. (1800's have ALOT of flaws by the way.)

I've played League since open beta, and I've rarely come across players on my team; or the enemies who didn't deserve their solo queue ELO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabrestrike

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Ok what you don't seem to understand about your argument is that regardless of innate balance of a map, if both teams are trying to exploit this "easy" map, there cannot exist some magical increased chance of one one team winning over the other. That just means that one team got the stronger picks/counterpicks. Do you know what other game mode has well documented good picks/counter picks leading to champ select success? Summoner's Rift.

Look at Ezreal's 55+% winrate for more details. Also, the more "broken" champions in the TT lineup, the more viable options for both teams. It's much more detrimental to have 6 or less "broken" champions because then first pick can control bans to always get one broken champion while the other team doesn't get one.


123