World Playoffs Day Two Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beware

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjak View Post
You do know that Hitler and Napoleon were some of the most popular leaders to this date who also knew how to implement action behind word using the power of nationalism to lead their people to great power?

Both of them let their pride get to them and overextended into tundras of Russia they couldn't sustain in.
And that's where M5 came in and SHUT DOWN their individual KILLING SPREES.

Relding

10-06-2012

Yes! Called it yesterday, and I'm so glad the ****-talking TSM is out! Too bad about Najin, but TPA vs M5 is gonna be amazing (Still hoping to see AZF vs M5 at the final). Go CLG.EU!!

Also, I'm laughing at the TSM fanboys who are going to stop watching just because their favourite team is out.

commander217

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyskillz View Post
Asians are better at everything lol :S
maybe everything but driving

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I was kind of surprised to see Sword overpowerered like that by the Assassins. The rests of the matches, however, went as expected.

Back when the Singed OP threads starting to show up, Dyrus made his own thread about why that's not true. Perhaps he should do the same explaining why he thought Darius is a counter to Jayce.

QuickBunnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiolis View Post
NA tactics of early game poke / roaming isn't doing very well against suppression / late game Asian strategies.
I agree. It feels like the early kills aren't actually making up for the farm lost.

MrYukito

10-06-2012

It'll be WE and M5 in the finals... Taipei Assassins is doing pretty well too.

NA meta = lose

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-06-2012

oh dear maknoon

Dear Alphonse

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasaurus91 View Post
Two points to make...

1) Streaming already puts you at a huge disadvantage because the opposition knows how you think and how you work, especially as a team.

2) Americans will always fall short of those Asian teams for various reasons mentioned above. Just remember, we've got human rights and most of those Asian countries don't.
Clearly this gentleman doesn't go to school. I don't understand how human rights has to do with League of Legends.

jjang x

10-06-2012

lets go korean. We take the champ this yearr yeeee

Jordanoceros

10-06-2012

I always viewed TSM as less of a team and more as players. they live in the same house and what not, but they hardly ever play together as a team except in tournaments. all they care for is streams and money. and for the best team NA, a lot of them are clearly asian descent. if you saw the frost gaming area where they play, all computers are within feet of each other; you can tell their symmetry when they're playing they very rarely even use words because they've practiced so hard; they can just read what their teammates will do. If anyone needs more recognition, it's CLG NA for winning at least one match for NA. good job guys.