What's the deal with begging for Honour?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akaRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Is it allowed? Can players be reported for it? What's your stance on this issue?

Vaalesh

10-06-2012

Riot has already stated that asking for or offering honor is a tribunal offense. You report players for it under the spamming category.

Mortamor

10-06-2012

Report them for spamming and make a note of it: it's very bannable.

I feel that Honour should be given to those who deserve it, therefore I hate the beggars.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

They get their honor reset actually, not banned.

SeraDarkwhisper

10-06-2012

I've managed to hit cap on honor points to give lol. I can only give 2 a game now.

Kyzrathnosh

10-06-2012

I find it dishonourable to beg for anything.

TheChineseOne

10-06-2012

lol I just find it as a joke. If you have the ability to configure one's tone through words then you are an amazing person.

SoraNoChinchira

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaRaven View Post
Is it allowed? Can players be reported for it? What's your stance on this issue?
Honestly my personal policy is that if someone is begging for honour at the end of the game, tyen they don't get it. Period. No true warrior will ever unhumble themselves that way by begging for rewards. If they do, they dishonor themselves and will be worthy of no honor.

akaRaven

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeYoshi View Post
Honestly my personal policy is that if someone is begging for honour at the end of the game, tyen they don't get it. Period. No true warrior will ever unhumble themselves that way by begging for rewards. If they do, they dishonor themselves and will be worthy of no honor.
And low Elo players wonder why they are low Elo.

I get stuck with these kids begging for honour, Kills, Ganks, Buffs and then they throw a hissy fit if we don't agree to give it to them.

supercritical

10-06-2012

I have honor for like teamwork. Are there any special perks to it or something o.O.