As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Disagree. Individual skill wise he can hang with anyone IMO.

Fail gank vs. Jayce and getting wards for better map awareness are quite solvable.
Tryndamere!

Didn't expect to see YOU here.

Are you a TSM fan?

sammich kek

10-06-2012

I like Dyrus.. I like TSM, I will be hanging onto their logo throughout the 13th. The playoffs have been very exciting so far and I hope TSM enjoys their time at playoffs and at finals regardless of what happened yesterday. During both games I found myself saying "holy **** Frost just makes objectives disappear", they go at turrets like a homerun derby. TSM was really strong first game, it was apparent in the teamfights.. but Frost just had a superior hyper-poke comp and TSM didn't bring it to them quick enough. I expressed my concerns over TSM's initiation potential after the first game picks went out. But still, crazy games, best show against Frost so far I think.

ElementzPRO

10-06-2012

Quote:

Fail gank vs. Jayce and getting wards for better map awareness are quite solvable.
His mechanical skills are fine but his champ pool is too small and easily countered

DepressiveMan

10-06-2012

Quote:

He was owned by Shy, but of course everyone is going to upvote that post because it's a red post even though he's totally wrong.

Okabe1 048596

10-06-2012

Being owned by Shy makes him a bad player?

Gringo

10-06-2012

Quote:

It's not outside his gameplay we don't like, he's a good person and has a deep hearted humourous side.

It's just the mistakes he makes especially at a somewhat professional level, it's not really setting a bright example to play as an "indirect troll" in game.

He takes it too laid back, because when the big day comes he doesn't perform.

Sorry.

Emailsúpport

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Tryndamere!

Didn't expect to see YOU here.

Are you a TSM fan?
Yeah he sends private messages to Dyrus all day asking if he's practicing enough.

Jack of Death

10-06-2012

Quote:

The problem is that by judging from his made up excuse for failing, his head is too in the clouds, he might not even admit he was the weak link.

I think he has the potential it's just that I don't think he will try to improve.

Eydolon

10-06-2012

Dyrus got owned but even with a better player, they need to step up as a team.

That full frontal initiation after taking dragon was like, very poor and not planned enough. They thrw the game after that debacle.

That play when they got baron at the expense of their towers and inhib was also destructive.

As a tea azubu was muuuuch better....not to mention that individually , they are also very capable of pulling bunnies out of their ass and own.

Vertchewal

10-06-2012

Bottom line is TSM was not prepared. You can tell the Koreans researched and knew every team they were up against, just like Football Coaches watch tons of games. The Koreans are just more dedicated and they deserve to win.