[Video] This is Why We Love to Play AD Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MomojinMaster

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevorast View Post
Well said, and perfect comparison video.
Oh WOW! I didn't even notice the video until you mentioned! Hilarious. xD

Layorz

10-06-2012

I just devastated a Rengar at top with Shen. Guess what happened? He went bot and facerolled with boots. No items BUT TENACITY BOOTS and he instagibs soraka AND ez at level 6.

>balanced

da0poof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

He's just another Champion X who no one wants to learn how to lane against so he gets fed, then they QQ because "he's so OP." Have you seen anyone in the WC tear it up with Rengar, much less ban him? Nope.

Layorz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by da0poof View Post
He's just another Champion X who no one wants to learn how to lane against so he gets fed, then they QQ because "he's so OP." Have you seen anyone in the WC tear it up with Rengar, much less ban him? Nope.
He's not allowed at all... Neither is Kha'zix, or Syndra... No new champs at all...

Luvatar

10-06-2012

I loled at the end there.

MomojinMaster

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layorz View Post
I just devastated a Rengar at top with Shen. Guess what happened? He went bot and facerolled with boots. No items BUT TENACITY BOOTS and he instagibs soraka AND ez at level 6.

>balanced
As him, I would definitely do that. In fact, I would gank mid if I had a chance. It's a team-based game after all. Is he as bad as Darius? I feel Darius is worse though.

MomojinMaster

10-07-2012

Quote:
Are ppl still complaining about Darius though? That I want to know. Rengar seems to have stolen the spotlight.

Cläptrap

10-07-2012

Quote:
lol dummy

MomojinMaster

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvatar View Post
I loled at the end there.
Hahaha~ thanks! That's the point of the vid.