Is Draven passive good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desastrado

10-06-2012

I want to know how people feel about Draven passive. I'm not saying it's good or bad I just want to know.

I'm reading a wiki on all abilities for the Touhou based DotA map "Defence of The Shrines", and then this skill appeared:

"Rekindled "The Embers of Love"(passive)
Koishi gains added attack for each girl (enemy, ally, including herself) within 1000 range.
Level 1: +3 per girl.
Level 2: +6 per girl.
Level 3: +9 per girl.
Level 4: +12 per girl."

Now wouldn't something similar to that fit Draven like a glove? Since he is a showman, the more people "watching" him he gets a bigger bonus to attack damage.
Maybe when all the 10 players are in range he says "Prepare for showtime" or something, but only happens once per game (like Skarner special quote).

We already have passives that scale with the amount of people around the champion, so the only problem would be balancing it out.

Elsworth

10-06-2012

Can't tell how many first bloods I've gotten off his passive.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Draven's passive's fine specially since his Q applies it, it makes Draven a really strong lane bully.

Desastrado

10-06-2012

Well it is true that the dot can do significant damage, that is why I asked if people think it is good or not.

Zygen360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

his passive is fine and draven is already really strong and underestimated.

Bladeviper

10-06-2012

his passive is really good imo, the fact that it stacks makes it awesome for picking up kills with out tower diving early on if you get them low enough

Desastrado

10-06-2012

Then I guess that this change wouldn't happen.

It looked good when I imagined it, but Draven is too good, because he is Draaaaaaaaaven.

ElementzPRO

10-06-2012

Draven's very strong

he's just high skill cap compared to other ADC so it's taking people a while to learn him
you're already starting to see him get banned against certain teams

Zerglinator

10-06-2012

Those blades are wicked.

Bladeviper

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Draven's very strong

he's just high skill cap compared to other ADC so it's taking people a while to learn him
you're already starting to see him get banned against certain teams
wut, ive seen him banned once in pro play and that was on friday when digi played clg