Rengar aka Noobgar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

knights phalanx

10-06-2012

why is the no skill needed at all chmp Noobgar allowed to play in dom? its very unfair to play against such an op champ that needs no skill what so ever at all to be able to play and be good with.

hes to op and riot wont do a damn thing about it.

warning if you accouter this (NSNC) no skill needed champ) in dom you may just lose..... badly.

FDru

10-06-2012

I'll take Armor for 700, Alex.

Panwar

10-06-2012

I like how any champ that is powerful is automatically "faceroll". Most champs(except a select few) do not have complicated mechanics, do not have complicated item builds and are not complicated to understand.

I see your match history is all Heimer. Which explains a lot. Heimer is weak against gap closing burst champs. You would do just as poorly against Jax, Wukong, Pantheon, or any of a dozen other popular Dom picks. Also your builds are not great. GA? Rushed Deathcap? Zeal? Shurelya's?

I have been playing WW against Rengars and laughing the whole time.

knights phalanx

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
I like how any champ that is powerful is automatically "faceroll". Most champs(except a select few) do not have complicated mechanics, do not have complicated item builds and are not complicated to understand.

I see your match history is all Heimer. Which explains a lot. Heimer is weak against gap closing burst champs. You would do just as poorly against Jax, Wukong, Pantheon, or any of a dozen other popular Dom picks. Also your builds are not great. GA? Rushed Deathcap? Zeal? Shurelya's?

oh im not talking about me only lol im talking about as a team playing with people just wow on my match history the last dom match we had a ren on the other team he killed every one me brand dar taric like nothing just leaped and killed us like that he had like 12 3 10 give or take

yea heim is very breakable but i know that im just saying against other champs not me on a rift game he was 1v2 him vs a shen and mundo he killed em both ez

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

He's a little bit on the strong side but there are stronger things to worry about, also most Rengars but a selected few will play the champion thinking "i'm Op i faceroll" and then will just get kited to hell.

IamBonez

10-06-2012

Rengar if you think about it is not op whatsoever. He can jump in, kill a target, but he is easily kiled before he is able to get another burst out if you correctly focus him.

MMKH

10-06-2012

Actually I just play AP Taric and seem to do just fine. Outrageous

A12MO12

10-06-2012

lee sin does well vs rengar

Full Brain

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post

Rungar is a little overpowered but seriously this guy is complaining about dying as Heim to him. The countering in this game doesn't just have to do with builds certain types of characters are supposed to be able to kill certain other types and any burst damage leaper is supposed to trash Heim.

Panwar

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Brain View Post
Rungar is a little overpowered but seriously this guy is complaining about dying as Heim to him. The countering in this game doesn't just have to do with builds certain types of characters are supposed to be able to kill certain other types and any burst damage leaper is supposed to trash Heim.
As I said. Though he does mention that Rengar was trashing his whole team. I do kind of wondered how they would have done if they hadn't have been playing 4v5 plus a hiemer busy building zeals and Shurelya's.