The REAL Gender Problem

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reubenm7

10-06-2012

No no no no .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

You guys got it all wrong. It's not women that are constantly complaining, it's American/westernized women that are the problem, Case and point see image.

StunnedandSlayed

10-06-2012

The woman on the right looks fairly western.

ImpendingDeath

10-06-2012

Oh boy...a conversation about gender on a LoL forum. I'm sure this will be a completely intellectual discussion, without any verbal abuse, immaturity, or blatant sexism, considering that humanity's finest is assembled on these forums.

tempnameA461

10-06-2012

It's actually becoming a major problem for Japan too.
It's all technology's fault.

Malgana

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpendingDeath View Post
Oh boy...a conversation about gender on a LoL forum. I'm sure this will be a completely intellectual discussion, without any verbal abuse, immaturity, or blatant sexism, considering that humanity's finest is assembled on these forums.
inb4 it's a conversation that consists entirely of the word "*****s"

Iaw

10-06-2012

I agree with the OP. Pretty much 90% of the women I meet on campus are basically clones of snooki.

Its annoying.

Tip for women you don't HAVE to be so IN YOUR FACE all the time.

It gets on alot of peoples nerves. Hell even guys who have that personality are annoying to be around for that matter.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

10-06-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm sorry you have trouble attracting women. But General Discussion on League Of Legends is probably the last place you should be seeking dating advice. (Although, pro-tip: Be less angry)