New Darius Skin (Basketball Darius)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wightraven

10-06-2012

What if he held the pole in one hand and slammed THAT on the opponent's head while simultaneously dunking with the other?

iKrystals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerglingOne View Post
We need several skins for several characters that are sports team themed. We need basketball skins for Yi, Jarvan, Darius, and a few others. We need dodgeball skins for Draven, Orianna, Ahri, and Syndra. Replace Draven's axes with red Voit balls, same with Orianna's ball and Syndra's orbiters. Add the iconic "poonk" sound whenever their abilities/attacks hit.
so we can play sports while gaming

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-06-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
You make little basketballs float around the enemy in place of the blood drops from his passive.
Quote:
You could just have it appear behind the character being ulted, and the animation would be just him slamming the ball then picking up the net after.

Alternatively, he could throw the net at the beginning and dunk it as it skewers them. Resets like nid spear.
Hahah I like this. Can I make him all looking like Semi-Pro? Short shorts and High socks?

NeoZero2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Oh my, please make him semi-pro

venomxl

10-06-2012

you can just have him hold the basket out with one hand, and windmill dunk with the other. Upon finishing, if it results in a kill, the backboard breaks and the net burns.

Also, the potential to make it a theme is there, with NBA Jam style announcing, "He's heating up" HE'S ON FIRE!

LHkite

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hahah I like this. Can I make him all looking like Semi-Pro? Short shorts and High socks?
Well without the clothes there is no point :P

Heek

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy monkey View Post
hahah i like this. Can i make him all looking like semi-pro? Short shorts and high socks?
lol YES PLEASE

venomxl

10-06-2012

Also, not to be a jerk because you're supporting an awesome idea, but just a detail/heads up, you did draw an oversized baseball/tennis ball on the sketch. Basketball has 8 sections.

Kuranith

10-06-2012

Do it nowwww

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-06-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Also, not to be a jerk because you're supporting an awesome idea, but just a detail/heads up, you did draw an oversized baseball/tennis ball on the sketch. Basketball has 8 sections.
We'll fix it in post!