@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauhel View Post
Movies, books, television and magazines are all recreational activities. People care about how they are represented.
But, statistically speaking, what you said is false. Overall people of the world really don't care. You would think what you said is true...and yet it's not. Most people of the world don't concern themselves of what people think of them as they are too busy simply trying to survive.

Many very smart and well educated people have written literary essays and books on this and can be found on many college websites and libraries. Essays and books regarding American Society (Western Society.) vs Global Society. Read one sometime. Nearly every single recreational idea American (And many western countries' peoples.) care about, most people in the world have not even heard of.

Here's a quick fact for you...Only one in four people have access of any kind to the internet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ACanOfCoke

Senior Member

10-05-2012

There is far less eye-candy for women here for the same reason there is less in party cities. Sexy/Cute women just attract more people. Men and Women can appreciate a nice female shape.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: emailsupport548 helps me with wording.
Appreciated!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincarnation View Post
no one is forcing you to use or view the skins. Teammate using the skin? If it bothers you that much protest by leaving.
Attachment 536986


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACanOfCoke View Post
Sexy women just attract more people.
Most men prefer cute over sexy though..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite3789 View Post
There isn't an argument to begin with. Like I said earlier the logical fallacy is that sexy=sexist.

***-positive feminism. Look it up.
It is not your place to declare that there is no argument. Also, I never said sexy = sexist, but when overwhelmingly you design sexy female champions, your design trend is pretty sexist, since it is a design trend catered to the sexual desires of men. And good god, you don't understand what ***-positive feminism means at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaerie

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Yeah I introduced my little nephews to this game.

I recently taught them how to set desktop background pictures as their favorite characters. I visited them today only to find syndra with massive cleavage as their background pic. You'd better be sure I edited that picture in Photoshop real quick. It's so obvious thT Riot is not gender neutral nor do they respect females. If something similar happens than I'm cutting off funds towards Riot in my house and theirs, uninstalling their game and blocking Riot from their computer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Guys, guys, guys, instead of whining about sexy female champs why don't we just ASK FOR SEXY MALE CHAMPS MY GOD WHAT THE ****?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaerie

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Most of it is unnatural too btw. Most of it cannot even be surgically done. Just saying. Get a life Riot, or a real IQ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commie Rogue

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
It is not your place to declare that there is no argument. Also, I never said sexy = sexist, but when overwhelmingly you design sexy female champions, your design trend is pretty sexist, since it is a design trend catered to the sexual desires of men. And good god, you don't understand what ***-positive feminism means at all.
No, logic dictates that. And logic dictates that you're wrong.

White-knighting actually logically speaking more sexist than sexy skins.

"DONT WORRY POOR WUMAN I PROTECT U FORM ALL DA BAD OUT DERE CUZ U CANT DO URSELF! U NEED ME TO PARTEKT U AND TELL U DAT US IS BEING DASCRAMANATED AGENST"

So, what's it like to be a sexist? Please, fill me in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commie Rogue

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie View Post
Yeah I introduced my little nephews to this game.

I recently taught them how to set desktop background pictures as their favorite characters. I visited them today only to find syndra with massive cleavage as their background pic. You'd better be sure I edited that picture in Photoshop real quick. It's so obvious thT Riot is not gender neutral nor do they respect females. If something similar happens than I'm cutting off funds towards Riot in my house and theirs, uninstalling their game and blocking Riot from their computer.
You won't be missed.

Edit: And in a game with people getting cut with swords and blood and killing, this is your biggest problem? A set of breasts?

lolololololololol