Lets Talk about GA!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I like to build it quite a bit if the game is just about to end in many champs

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

It's a situational last item for some champions if the games goes long. Not a very good role for an item but there you go.

MyDeadGrandma

10-05-2012

Is the hp you rez with reduced like zileans ult? never bought it on dom.

brownbruiser

10-05-2012

i only buy it when i feel like fountain diving

Phourc

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
Once the guardian angel effect is gone, I immediately sell it if the game hasn't ended yet.
Totally guilty of doing that as well. (It wasn't very effective, but pretty funny.)

Kiddalee

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Totally guilty of doing that as well. (It wasn't very effective, but pretty funny.)
I think that is what you're supposed to do.

A single hat

10-05-2012

In long lasting custom games, I will rebuy GA every 5 minutes on a carry, and spend the rest of the time with a QSS... or at least I used to until I started doing fullbaylifebrobromode Kayle.

ma514

10-05-2012

Ok conclusions for me so far -
1. Not cost effective
2. useful as end game item

But I want to add 1 more point to the discussion here -

What about opponent's likelihood of targeting you if you have GA...I think they would be less likely and it might work in favor of certain champs who merely need to stay alive??

JamesLeBoss

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma514 View Post
Ok conclusions for me so far -
1. Not cost effective
2. useful as end game item

But I want to add 1 more point to the discussion here -

What about opponent's likelihood of targeting you if you have GA...I think they would be less likely and it might work in favor of certain champs who merely need to stay alive??
I don't really think having a GA would draw aggro away from you unless there are better targets.

Sure you could win a close duel or stall for 5 seconds longer in small skirmishes but the cooldown is just too long for GA to be worth while to buy outside the last few minutes of a game

Phourc

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma514 View Post
I think it's so rare that most people will either A) Not recognize it till after you're dead and they're camping your respawn or B) recognize that it gives 400 (?) total health after you die and just hit you once more xP