As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuXoR

Senior Member

10-05-2012

You're wrong.. .They need to bench dyrus/chaox. Send reginald to adc. Send xspecial to mid. Let oddone stay jungle. Then pick up a new support/top player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashiroth

Senior Member

10-05-2012

I also found it hilarious how he picked darius vs jayce (and lost anyway), thats arrogance for you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tasasoria

Member

10-05-2012

TSM loses to a good team so that must mean that it was completly dyrus fault. Lets forget about TSM's victories because that would not make Dyrus look bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a Puppeteer

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ner0TheHer0 View Post
I thought Dyrus did pretty well the first game with the flash apprehends. maybe I missed something

yeah, maybe u missed him dying in lane twice 1v1 to AZF Shy....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smcl

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

Let me start off by saying i like Dyrus he's entertaining on stream but that's as far as it goes.

Dyrus doesn't deserve to be on a competitive team.

He got stomped game one. He lost game two with a pretty big lead. He gets caught out a lot. He's just being carried most games.

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.

I hope when they pick up a back up it's someone better than Dyrus and Dyrus becomes the back up.

Down vote away.

Let me add on to this.

I've heard TSM uses Blitz often, but why were there no big Blitz plays?
Your downfall begun once Skarner got oracles. As a team you guys need to bait the wards and get rid of that oracles fast, that's exactly what AZF did to you in the first game.
I'm not a TSM fan, but you guys had a chance in the second game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazzy

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuXoR View Post
You're wrong.. .They need to bench dyrus/chaox. Send reginald to adc. Send xspecial to mid. Let oddone stay jungle. Then pick up a new support/top player.
Hey bro, i don't disagree with this at all. Dyrus needs to go one way or another and i'm all for Xpecial playing mid he's good at it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garion

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
Not a TSM fan, but you guys realize that TSM got a whole lot better after Dyrus replaced Rainman?
its more to the fact that TheOddone has vastly improved as a jungler

but to be fair, Dyrus' pool of champions is far greater than Rainman's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elrathqtz

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

Let me start off by saying i like Dyrus he's entertaining on stream but that's as far as it goes.

Dyrus doesn't deserve to be on a competitive team.

He got stomped game one. He lost game two with a pretty big lead. He gets caught out a lot. He's just being carried most games.

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.

I hope when they pick up a back up it's someone better than Dyrus and Dyrus becomes the back up.

Down vote away.
Oh, so the unemotional and monotone Dyrus amuses you on stream? What?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazylockdown

Senior Member

10-05-2012

He plays bad often in solo q but blames teammates and ragequits instead of trying to improve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrfishii

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Dyrus was bad, I forget his score but he fed a little early game with like 0/3 or something, then he copied AZF with Jayce not being as epic as Shy was