Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proph

10-05-2012

This is absurd...

reminds me of occupy

Seena

10-05-2012

I've seen this thread go from 50 upvotes to 29. If you're so pathetic as to gather up a bunch of your friends to down vote a thread, just because it's a cute girl spelling out her entire story so she can finally have her dream skin, you're a god damn ****. Get your jollies off on something else, pathetic misogynistic mouth breathers.

koolguybri

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChauVin View Post
I've seen this thread go from 50 upvotes to 29. If you're so pathetic as to gather up a bunch of your friends to down vote a thread, just because it's a cute girl spelling out her entire story so she can finally have her dream skin, you're a god damn ****. Get your jollies off on something else, pathetic misogynistic mouth breathers.
pwned

Seena

10-05-2012

Go ahead and call me a white knight. I don't give a ****. DYEL?

sammich kek

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChauVin View Post
A good example of "if I can't have it nobody can", this is essentially the reason we have a government to set laws and regulations. Without it people would be murdering one another in the streets for material objects. The sad part is this summoner has gone to a great extent to cosplay a few favorite champions, more than most of the forum members will ever do.

Whatever, once a rioter sees the blatant hate in this thread things will probably balance out anyway.

Hank Hill

10-05-2012

I down voted, because she isn't substitute teacher of the year.

xxJerryBerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Hot girl posting pictures of herself dressed up as a LoL character.

"OMG SO HOT FAP FAP I SUPPORT YOU"

Downvote bro, it's exclusive. You don't see everybody else posting sap stories and asking for limited edition skins. A lot of people buy them JUST because they will never be available again.

Woop, double post.

Elithik

10-05-2012

Good luck with getting it. If someone else Rusty Blitzcrank using similar methods it would make sense for you to get Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Nice cosplays, too.

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

While I do not have this skin to assist in this, I have a fairly rare UFO Corki skin to offer to help facilitate this. No idea if this helps, but can't hurt.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
While I do not have this skin to assist in this, I have a fairly rare UFO Corki skin to offer to help facilitate this. No idea if this helps, but can't hurt.
Thank you for offering your UFO Corki to assist me towards getting Snow Bunny.

Sadly somebody that's being very hateful has gathered a group of friends to spam my thread, and downvote it. So, even though I expect your post, along with mine, to soon have a bunch of red thumbs, you got my thumbs up, along with my appreciation towards your generosity!