Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kefkac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Sorry but no,I don't agree with it,rusty blitzcrank is entirely different,it was a normal skin,available all the time,it was simply removed because it didnt change anything aside from the darker look( rusty wtv) was pretty poor and it is why it was removed.

Snow bunny nidalee is something that is part of LoL history,part of the snow showdown in 2009,that is 3 years,it was only available during that time,and makes the rarity of it very special for people like hotshotgg and a few more.

I'm all up for it if it was a skin that was available all the time and then ended up being removed ( leopard nidalee) for example,but skins that were available for short time in the beginning of LoL? I do not agree with that

Texas Snyper

10-05-2012

Come on Riot, give it to her already. She more than deserves it!

Grand Eleven

10-05-2012

So a cute girl dresses up and begs ....

.... welcome to the internet. There are no girls on the internet. You're normally "privileged" status for being cute is null and void here.

GRIMM45

10-05-2012

slump bump

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkyway Wishes View Post
....That burn. THAT BURN. Your passion for that cosplay is amazing. +1000. You deserve the skin.
Yeah, it really hurt haha! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
Best of luck on this.

In order for Riot to transfer you the skin I believe (like that fireman guy) you need to (besides having a 2k upvotes thread) find a player who already has the skin and is willing to sell it/give it to you, I dont think they gave Rusty Blitz to that guy for free.

I would suggest you to contact player "hvywpnsguy", I dont know him but he is the only Snow Bunny Nidalee owner I remember the name of, maybe he can work something out with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond84 View Post
Since after a year I've been trying to get this skin as well. Sent in multiple tickets...
I'll bump and upvote you for good luck...
I hope something may come your way in regards to you getting Snow Bunny as well!
Thank you for the upvote and luck! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFlipFlop View Post
This thread gets my +1. Hope you get it.
Coming from you, it's the best upvote. Thank you, Alec! :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcee View Post
Good luck! I really want one too (and was part of the group campaigning for Riot to release her again last Christmas, but of course it never happened). I'm not a female, and I definitely don't look good in a Nidalee costume, so I doubt I'll ever get one. (Even though I've been in the game for over 2 years, I didn't have computer access for a couple months during the time the skin was released, so I completely missed out on it.)
That said, I have no problems with you getting the skin and hope you get it. ^_^
If you decided to dress up as Snow Bunny Nidalee, message me! I'd be honored to upvote, spam and love the heck out of that cosplay ^_^
Sadly that's the case with a lot of people who missed out on obtaining L.E skins. And with Riot having x84359864548375928 the fan base they did back then, the demand for it now is much more than it was back then.
I know they're thinking up ways on how to make everyone satisfied. I think a time machine is in order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
I've seen people given 20k RP and every champion on the roster + several legendary skins in one big "reward package" for nothing more than "knowing someone who knows someone". Don't let anyone fool you, nothing is exclusive in this game and if you work hard enough you will get it. +1 nice cosplays
I couldn't agree more with this statement. Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Miko View Post
I hope to meet this wonderful cosplayer soon. I really enjoy how she put it together. Once again I hope you get the skin from one cosplayer to another. Wonderful job! ^_^
I can't wait to meet you as well! Thank you, you're simply amazing!

Seringol

10-05-2012

Alright, with that picture in the snow? Yeah, I think youve earned it.

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Do you even have someone willing to transfer their Snow Bunny Nidalee to you? That's the primary reason the last guy got his almost 2+ year old request fulfilled.

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefkac View Post
Sorry but no,I don't agree with it,rusty blitzcrank is entirely different,it was a normal skin,available all the time,it was simply removed because it didnt change anything aside from the darker look( rusty wtv) was pretty poor and it is why it was removed.

Snow bunny nidalee is something that is part of LoL history,part of the snow showdown in 2009,that is 3 years,it was only available during that time,and makes the rarity of it very special for people like hotshotgg and a few more.

I'm all up for it if it was a skin that was available all the time and then ended up being removed ( leopard nidalee) for example,but skins that were available for short time in the beginning of LoL? I do not agree with that
Snow Bunny Nidalee was given as a reward to a player who did a Regular Nidalee cosplay. While Rusty Blitz was in the store and was removed for not having many sales, nevertheless, it's no longer available for me to go and purchase at this exact moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Eleven View Post
So a cute girl dresses up and begs ....

.... welcome to the internet. There are no girls on the internet. You're normally "privileged" status for being cute is null and void here.
Once again, I am sorry, but this is simply not begging. Please read my post, and look at the amount of work I've dedicated towards obtaining this skin.

Thank you for your time!

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzarion View Post
Do you even have someone willing to transfer their Snow Bunny Nidalee to you? That's the primary reason the last guy got his almost 2+ year old request fulfilled.
At this exact moment, I do not. But seeing as how 2k upvotes is a way to go, I have time to look.

Flan chan

10-05-2012

so ur a nerd...and ur hot?...but ur cold too cuz its snowy? and then riot was haten i think i understand thumbed up...oh and DAT BURN