Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

10-05-2012

We know if someone deserves to get this skin, it's Ecliptika

Hurst Wickdclown

10-05-2012

hope you get it

Evelynn Bot

10-05-2012

This thread gets my +1. Hope you get it.

Dulcee

10-05-2012

Good luck! I really want one too (and was part of the group campaigning for Riot to release her again last Christmas, but of course it never happened). I'm not a female, and I definitely don't look good in a Nidalee costume, so I doubt I'll ever get one. (Even though I've been in the game for over 2 years, I didn't have computer access for a couple months during the time the skin was released, so I completely missed out on it.)

That said, I have no problems with you getting the skin and hope you get it. ^_^

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

+1 and bump

sammich kek

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
When i do slightly agree, their has been many cases where they have been given out.
Like I said, I'm not simply asking for Snow Bunny, I have busted my butt off to get this. :]

I've seen people given 20k RP and every champion on the roster + several legendary skins in one big "reward package" for nothing more than "knowing someone who knows someone". Don't let anyone fool you, nothing is exclusive in this game and if you work hard enough you will get it. +1 nice cosplays

Fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I remember seeing that Riven cosplay a while ago. Very nice cosplay and whatnot.
Hope you are able to get snow bunny nidalee(that chinese splash art too nice).

Kamikaze Miko

10-05-2012

I hope to meet this wonderful cosplayer soon. I really enjoy how she put it together. Once again I hope you get the skin from one cosplayer to another. Wonderful job! ^_^

kefkac

10-05-2012

Sorry but no,I don't agree with it,rusty blitzcrank is entirely different,it was a normal skin,available all the time,it was simply removed because it didnt change anything aside from the darker look( rusty wtv) was pretty poor and it is why it was removed.

Snow bunny nidalee is something that is part of LoL history,part of the snow showdown in 2009,that is 3 years,it was only available during that time,and makes the rarity of it very special for people like hotshotgg and a few more.

I'm all up for it if it was a skin that was available all the time and then ended up being removed ( leopard nidalee) for example,but skins that were available for short time in the beginning of LoL? I do not agree with that

Bakuba

10-05-2012

you have my possitive vote + ur so pretty and u like lol and cosplays so u deserve it