I've got reported by a player who wished death to my mother. Haven't broke any rule.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanfoodle View Post
Get off your high horse you turd. Riot specifically stated you DONT ban for reacting once to someone else flaming you. DOn't be a tool, yeah he's bad, but why does he have to alert his team if he's not following the meta? META IS NOT BANNABLE. THERE IS NO WIGGLE ROOM ON THAT. If I go nasus support, not bannable. If I go AP mid poppy, same deal.

Calling 1 person a child is not ban-worthy. That's possibly 1 thing, 1 thing i've seen. Show me your chat logs from your last 200 games. I bet you've done 1 ban-worthy thing. Elitist tool.
I didnt say he should get banned for playing support hecarin. I said he refused to communicate with his team about stating what he was going to do and that he would get only one ward as support.
You can see on the chat that his team had no idea of that. Refusing to communicate is bannable.
Calling someone a child, if it offended the person, is bannable.
Reacting when someone flames you might not be bannable, but it still isnt right. it still is negative attitude.
Being bad is not bannable, being bad intentionally is.
I would punish that.

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Get off your high horse you turd. Riot specifically stated you DONT ban for reacting once to someone else flaming you. DOn't be a tool, yeah he's bad, but why does he have to alert his team if he's not following the meta? META IS NOT BANNABLE. THERE IS NO WIGGLE ROOM ON THAT. If I go nasus support, not bannable. If I go AP mid poppy, same deal.

Calling 1 person a child is not ban-worthy. That's possibly 1 thing, 1 thing i've seen. Show me your chat logs from your last 200 games. I bet you've done 1 ban-worthy thing. Elitist tool.
And now you're offending me just because I stated my opinion, calling me a tool. I would gladly show my chat logs from last games if I could. I'm pretty sure I didnt rage. Also, I never trolled and I never got even a warning.
If you keep this attitute of yours in game, you should be banned too.

Nanfoodle

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divest King View Post
I didnt say he should get banned for playing support hecarin. I said he refused to communicate with his team about stating what he was going to do and that he would get only one ward as support.
You can see on the chat that his team had no idea of that. Refusing to communicate is bannable.
Calling someone a child, if it offended the person, is bannable.
Reacting when someone flames you might not be bannable, but it still isnt right. it still is negative attitude.
Being bad is not bannable, being bad intentionally is.
I would punish that.
Not laying out his specific purpose for the team =/ refusing to communicate, seriously, jump to conclusions much? Show me him saying nothing, or saying he's ignoring everyone? He communicated. Refusing to communicate is not the same as not telling them you'd buy enough wards.

Not buying wards is not bannable, otherwise GG 1300 elo and below.

Calling someone a child ONCE, is not bannable. One violation is not bannable, at most its a warning, but people dont end up in the tribunal for 1 thing. Like I said, show me your chat logs.

Reacting isn't negative attitude, it's getting flamed for games in a row and telling someone to f off, and it should be done.

Show me him intentionally being bad? He obviously was trying, none of the chatlogs even said he was doing it intentionally, none of the other teammates said that, just that he was bad.

once again, off the high horse. Based on what you say, 95% of the LoL community should be banned.

Nanfoodle

10-05-2012

Quote:
And now you're offending me just because I stated my opinion, calling me a tool. I would gladly show my chat logs from last games if I could. I'm pretty sure I didnt rage. Also, I never trolled and I never got even a warning.
The attitude where I defend people who have bad games rather than raging at them or trying to get them banned? Boy you have things pretty backwards. You're attacking this guy for bad games. That's bannable.

Yeeehawww

10-05-2012

He called out in all chat that anivia was afk at 9 minutes in (anivia ended level 7 which means he did it rather quickly). There's a reason people who leave aren't shown as having left until after 5 minutes, because it's VERY advantageous to the enemy team to know someone is gone (obviously they'll figure it out after a while, but they may not realize it in the first couple minutes depending on the lane or if they just aren't paying attention) so telling your enemy right away that you have an afker, IMO can be considered assisting enemy team.

Also he had a very negative attitude throughout that game and others.

Vialix

10-05-2012

Quote:
Repost from my answer on Reddit:

"You sir, is a good troll. I've read the whole chat. You not only played poorly, you refused to communicate with the team (heca game, if your trying something new like one ward supp start you HAVE to tell them from the beggining), you also made racist comments about trist language (even if she was insulting you, that gives you no reason to insult her back), negative attitute, a lot of arguing, assisting enemy team when "ganking" just to fail and feed the other team kills as you were completely underleveled (jungle alistar focus on ganks, but he needs those ganks to be successfully and if they arent you NEED to farm the jungle to not be as underleveled, or you will die instantly on ganks without helping at all). You also called someone a child/kid and that may have gotten them upset. That's ban worthy.
I didnt judge those tribunal cases, but i would 100% vote to punish you regardless."
I've explained my team how I will play Hecarim as support. I said I will block hit-box of minions thanks to Hecarim ability to move through minions and his huge model size. About calling Amumu child and Tristana's language "funny" - I was mad a bit at this point. If these games were 10 minutes longer, I might have said something offensive. But in general I was trying to make people focus on the play, instead of talking. When it comes to Alistar, well, I feel pretty confident with him as I have about over 400 rankeds with him and maybe 200 normals. You might find it ridiculous and call me lucky, but I got to 1940 elo, usually skipping gold per second items on Alistar. Never done full clear as Ali and picked up red buff only few times in my life. 18.9 minions per game. As long as it works, I play it like that, so no, it's not trolling.

Well, that's how I defend myself, but I am happy there are posts like yours, it means someone is reading these cases and I will eventually get red post response.

Nanfoodle

10-05-2012

Quote:
Also, you've never played a real game have you? All bot games.

You have 0 experience with the Lol Community, how can you pass judgement?

EDIT: LAWYERED.

Crucefix

10-05-2012

EUW has a pretty bad tribunal. They all spam punish without thinking twice.

Tattl

10-05-2012

Quote:
Also, you've never played a real game have you? All bot games.

You have 0 experience with the Lol Community, how can you pass judgement?

EDIT: LAWYERED.

You can play bots with friends and random teammates.

Anyway moving on to my point! Racism should never be tolerated, and if I see it in a Tribunal case I would hit, "Punish" with prejudice. You don't deserve to insult someones race because they insulted you first and it shouldn't be an excuse. Its not valid, just ignore them and move on if they insult you, don't ruin the teams environment and be even more of a pain for the team.

People don't really appreciate you trying something new outside of Normal games / Bots. I feel like he's a troll and this is just a sob story I refuse to believe. Enjoy your ban, and being a bigoted racist.

Roderick Brookes

10-05-2012

This is what happens when Riot encourages and promotes toxic players like Ocelote, who publicly do stuff like wish death on the mothers of other players. Riot sends the message and this is okay.

Also, 4 CS on jungle alistar? Yeah no way this guy's trolling.

1234567 ... 8