hiper carries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

10-05-2012

what carries if they are good enough can go 3v1 4v1 5v1 late game and carry for the whole team?

karth?

nasus?

vieg?

but why and how?

quardians

10-05-2012

Dat Ashe

mistmann

10-05-2012

cant take on 2-3 people how is she a hyper carry?

"Dat" best responce goes out to you

Slashinghardest

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistmann View Post
what carries if they are good enough can go 3v1 4v1 5v1 late game and carry for the whole team?

karth?

nasus?

vieg?

but why and how?
Id say Fizz or shyvana. Fizz has great mobility and juking power and isnt really squishy wish tons of damage. Shyvana is just really tanky and can outlast depending on who she is vs but she also has enough dmg yo get the job done. I go fizz more often tho.

Fiveofswords

10-05-2012

well nasus maybe..but these AP can never really go 3v1....generally AP depend on cd and there just isnt enough spells to handle 3 people....ap is much better at being sure you take out one person , and quickly. The only real exceptions to that are morde and cassiopeia that i can think of and yeah they can carry. Tryndamere, xin and jax could carry easier.

yi can win 5v1 if they all panic and try to run away...which actually happens all the time..

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Usually Jax could do that, or Rengar if he's against noobs in his own jungle near Red and super fed

Still the character doesn't take care of the enemy team, the player does, and you need to be against people MUCH below your own level of play to do that

mistmann

10-05-2012

maybe thats why i never see it lol

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Almost anyone... it just depends on how dominated they were and how fed you are.

mistmann

10-05-2012

^^ of corse!

but i have seen some beast e come back from nothing like olaf and ireala and carry the whole team

JRiMi

10-05-2012

I think u need to look into adc like vayne, draven, ez..